Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Capital Area District Library Continues to break the law

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    9 AM EDT April 27,2011

Phone: (877)ASK-MGO1
    Email: info@migunowners.org

Capital Area District Library Continues to break the law

Capital Area District Library and Mr. Lance Werner are determined to take away the rights of gun owners in Michigan by denying our rights granted under Article 1 Section 6 of the Michigan Constitution.

Michigan Gun Owners, a statewide non-profit organization, will not stand by and let this injustice go unchallenged. Today, Michigan Gun Owners filed suit defending the rights of ALL gun owners in Michigan.

The Capital Area District Library and Mr. Werner admitted in court that they aim to stop ALL lawful carry of firearms in their library, including concealed carry which is granted under state law.

This Lansing area library wants us to believe they are a school, but they do not employ teachers or faculty as every other “school” is required to do.

This Lansing area library wants us to believe they are not a local unit of government, but receives 87% of their operating costs from tax payers.

This Lansing area library has gone so far as to follow behind someone while in the library for no other reason than because they “believed” that person was “legally” carrying a hand gun concealed.

“Michigan Gun Owners throughout the state will stand united in protecting the right to bear arms protected by our state constitution” says Mike Thiede, Public Relations Director for Michigan Gun Owners. “When local units of government try to take our rights from us, they will find themselves on the wrong side of the law and find Michigan Gun Owners there to challenge their unlawful policies and procedures”.

###
    Michigan Gun Owners was established in 2002 with the mission to educate the public and encourage grass roots activism on a state-wide level through various outreach programs and a popular community forum on the Internet. Michigan Gun Owners has become Michigan’s fastest growing, grass roots gun rights advocacy organization.

To learn more about Michigan Gun Owners, please visit
    http://www.migunowners.org

Legal Forum Contributor / Super Moderator esq_stu's Avatar
    Thank you MGO and Shyster for making this happen.
    All the best,

--esq_stu
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor: Basic Pistol, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home

The above comments are not intended to be and do not constitute legal advice to anyone.

Account Closed
    Very Good.

I wish to add my sincere thanks as well. Thank you.
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

I am a
    Exactly why I want to be a part of this.

Thanks leadership, well done.

I am a Forum User
    Great to see.

MGO Member
    Thank you to MGO for ALL of your efforts.

I am a Forum User
    thanks you for doing this

Well done!

I am a Forum User
    Suit filed was a Good read.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast