Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classifieds

I am a Forum User

Classifieds

I have some trouble understanding some of the classified ads for firearms. The individuals have guns for sale but do not want to be contacted by phone. There was a couple of weeks ago which I was interested in and sent the seller a note, never got a reply and it was purchased by somebody else. If they have something for sale why not take a call about it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger4me
    I have some trouble understanding some of the classified ads for firearms. The individuals have guns for sale but do not want to be contacted by phone. There was a couple of weeks ago which I was interested in and sent the seller a note, never got a reply and it was purchased by somebody else. If they have something for sale why not take a call about it. Thanks
    Possibly because there are auto-bots out there that scan forums for email addresses and phone numbers. I won't list either in a forum, but have no problem giving it out in a private message.
    Lighten up Francis.

I am a Forum User
    Not everyone wants to publish their phone # on a public forum. Contact the seller by whatever means he prefers as stated in the add.

If the item was sold without his answering your attempts to contact chances are he already had a deal in the works.

MGO Member
    Maybe the fact that you don't particitpate in the forum.

Maybe your low post count.

You haven't established trust here.

You haven't introduced yourself to the forum.
    http://www.migunowners.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=154

Stick around, look around and get to know MGO, you might enjoy it. There is more to it than the classifieds.

Welcome to MGO. We'll look forward to hearing from you!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMO6

Stick around, look around and get to know MGO, you might enjoy it. There is more to it than the classifieds.

welcome!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by RPMO6

Looks like he signed up 3+ years ago... Not everyone Post. Some people prefer to just lurk and read rather than interact.
    I'm trading my Glock tonight for an M&P9c ( Hopefully ) with a person with 0 posts... I'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    Looks like he signed up 3+ years ago... Not everyone Post. Some people prefer to just lurk and read rather than interact.
    I'm trading my Glock tonight for an M&P9c ( Hopefully ) with a person with 0 posts... I'll see how it goes.

DK, Your a brave somebeach.....Could be a serial killer in all with 0 post

Account Closed Forum User
    Or maybe they're selling stuff that isn't theirs and they need permission to answer , it happened to me .

Account Closed Forum User
    I was just told I need help and to give it a rest because I outed someone and that the post wasn't totally about me , that my internet sucks ,so if I misunderstand or misquote ,its my sucky internets fault,not my demented ,moody self

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by JDG
    DK, Your a brave somebeach.....Could be a serial killer in all with 0 post
    Could have been... who knows... Trade went smooth, I met him at his office, signed the papers and BS'd for a bit and was on my way. My last trade a 0 post count guy met me at my office and we swapped pistols and did paperwork, BS's a bit and was he was on his way...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast