Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classifieds

Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    Could have been... who knows... Trade went smooth, I met him at his office, signed the papers and BS'd for a bit and was on my way. My last trade a 0 post count guy met me at my office and we swapped pistols and did paperwork, BS's a bit and was he was on his way...
    0 post, who cares....Glad it went good for ya!

I am a Forum User
    But.... Were there pictures???????????

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by _DK_
    Could have been... who knows... Trade went smooth, I met him at his office, signed the papers and BS'd for a bit and was on my way. My last trade a 0 post count guy met me at my office and we swapped pistols and did paperwork, BS's a bit and was he was on his way...
    Congrats! So who is it for ... you or your wife? Either way, enjoy.

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader
    But.... Were there pictures???????????
    ohgiveitarest.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by tote'ngranny
    Congrats! So who is it for ... you or your wife? Either way, enjoy.
    Me, LOL
    Wifes buying new one, I'll post picture when we have a his and hers... both got same gun.

I am a Forum User
    I personally prefer not to post my phone number online..the previous owner of my number must of posted that it everywhere then never paid any of his bills as for the first two yeras i got calls daily about stuff.

I have sold quite a bit of handguns and accessories on this board and I have met posters who have 1k+ posts and others who have had zero posts..either way i have never had a bad experience or met a bad person.

DK, if I had the funds i would of traded with you but damn those bills and car payments lol, eventually i wanna have two 19's that are spec'd the same way and then my 26.

Account Closed Forum User
    If you think that I am posting my phone # or email address in a forum that can be opened up to the whole world with a simple click on the Google Search feature on any computer, you're hoping for more than you'll get from me, at least. You respond to my ads with a PM or email address - both of which are contained in my profile - and then if I am satisfied that you are a legitimate buyer, I will PM (only) my cell phone # to you. Many buyers on this site have gotten my phone number in that manner for more in depth discussion regarding a sale. Good luck with your pursuit of the Holy Grail.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12