Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

The NRA's Courtroom Craziness

...I always get a tickle reading Henigan's rants in the Huffington Post. Not only are we all "gun zealots", but we are now going to exploit a "newly-discovered constitutional right to possess guns".

The NRA's Courtroom Craziness

Both Heller and McDonald were test cases brought to establish a constitutional beachhead, from which the "gun-rights" movement would launch a far-ranging constitutional offensive to dismantle reasonable federal and state gun laws across the board. That offensive is now well underway, and we are getting a clearer picture of how far the gun zealots are willing to go.
    Henigan's Rants

It also is revealing that college students who own guns are far more likely than other students to be arrested for DUI, using cocaine or crack, vandalizing property, or getting in trouble with the police.
    I did not know this.
    What study is this?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior
    I did not know this.
    What study is this?
    This is a study better known as the pull it from your hind end study.

I am a Forum User
    Last edited by jacuzzibusguy; 01-09-2011 at 02:29 PM.

It is also common knowledge that if you are elected public office. You are more likely to take kick backs and bribes. And to consort with prostitutes.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by groucho 48
    It is also common knowledge that if you are elected public office. You are more likely to take kick backs and bribes. And to consort with prostitutes.
    Don't forget about the anonymous gay bathroom sex.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by CyborgWarrior
    I did not know this.
    What study is this?
    I believe the much debunked Kellerman study.
    http://www.thegunzone.com/rkba/rkba-43.html
    http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/ke...-schaffer.html
    http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/read5.html

Quote Originally Posted by jacuzzibusguy
    it's common knowledge that law abiding gun owners are often addicted to crack cocaine, getting in trouble with police, and likely to be arrested for dui.

They also generally do not believe in taking responsibility for their own actions and are among the lease responsible members of society.

[/sarcasm off]
    Don't forget, gun nuts don't work steady, don't pay taxes, are part of the entitlement crowd, cannot read, are usually sex offenders and most of them are commies. :enforcer: