Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Pardini SPE

I am a Forum User

Pardini SPE

Anyone shoot this gun or have and thoughts on Pardinis? I am looking at a Pardini SPE with 4 mags and walnut grips, used gun. Wondering how hard these are to clean, get parts for and work on. Called Larry's Guns and he said there are still parts for them and they are compatible with the other SP parts. Hoping for some feedback before I jump on the deal. I will likely be giving up one of my High Standards to make this deal work, either my Victor or Citation.

I am a Forum User
    My Pardini was awesome. I just sold it thought because it was 22 short. I wanted a long.

There are a few on Gunbroker. But nothing I would really jump at because they are older.

I am shocked you got ahold of Larry. I tried for months on end to get someone on the phone and no one ever returned a call , or any of the emails I sent. Well over 5 months.

If you can score a Pardini for around $700 your doing pretty good. I see them for $1000 quite often.

Check targettalk.com

I ended up picking up another IZH35M instead. Couldn't pass it up for the price. Now if it ever gets here......

I am a Forum User
    This one is $1089 with 4 mags and original matching box. I will be parting with my High Standard Citation or Victor, haven't decided which one yet. I called Larry's and a female answered but when I started asking questions she quickly hollered "hey Larry" and I was on the phone with him. Maybe I got lucky.

I am a Forum User
    You wont be disappointed.

In fact the only disappointment you might have, is that you didn't get it sooner.

It will make everything else seem like silly little toys when you get something like the Pardini in your hand.

Good luck and post pictures!

This was my old Pardini

I am a Forum User
    On a side note, I' probably pick up another sometime soon. I really like our IZH 35M , and I ll have two pretty soon. But the Pardini was truly amazing.

I am a Forum User
    Ended up with it. Will post pics. when I can.