Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Account Closed

Exclamation zzzzzzzzz

zzzz
    Last edited by Wolvee; 08-20-2012 at 11:11 PM.

nice vid i was lookin @ them found a few for 389.99 new and was really tempted to snag it

I am a Forum User
    I want one!

I bought mine before SW's price reduction...still worth every penny...and it's a no-lock version.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

Account Closed

Thumbs up

I've own a S&W 442, and it was one of my favorites. I sold it to a good friend of mine. I replaced it with a 649, stainless steel, shrouded hammer, .38 SPL. Normally the 649 is a .357 MAG, but this was a unique early manufacture one, in .38 SPL only.

The marks you pointed out between the barrel and the frame are almost impossible to avoid because the barrel is threaded into the frame, very tight. The barrel (and cylinder) is blackened stainless steel, and the frame is coated aluminum (much softer). They'll probably just touch it up with the coating material. The tiny nick in the frame was most likely caused during assembly. Personally I would just touch it up with a Sharpie marker and forget about it.

In any event, the gun will serve you well, and S&W's warranty, and service, is one of the best in the industry.

Congratulations!

I am a Forum User
    I have the M&P 340 , just can't say enough about the little bugger , my only complaint - I wish some how I could squeeze 10 rounds into it and have everything else stay the same . Its a little wild with full house 158 gr bullets , but I have been running 125's and this thing is near perfect .
    I did put some round butt target type grips on it , the back frame strap is covered with wood which places my trigger finger just right .