Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    I would expect that there will be a new opinion regarding silencers in fairly short order. I would also expect that silencers will also be deemed legal in Michigan provided that they are transferred on a form 4.

And just when my bank account was starting to look good, I now have to go and put it all towards a new gun (HK USP Tactical perhaps?) AND silencer.... oh the agony

I am a Forum User

Thumbs up

Thanks again for the update..

Now I believe I get the LLC..

Then fun..

Brenden

I am a Forum User
    I just got an e-mail from the guy in Florida that I bought my subgun from, he got the approved form 3 back and will ship the gun to my local dealer on Monday. I hope my form four approval moves as fast.

C3 facilities

Now that the toys are making their way north, can anyone suggest range or club facilities in SE Mich where I can shoot C3?

I am a Forum User
    If you aren't to far from Lapeer, I may be able to help you out with a spot to run the fun stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    If you aren't to far from Lapeer, I may be able to help you out with a spot to run the fun stuff.
    PM sent

I am a Forum User

Talking

My check to the BATFE has cleared on the SMG..

Form 4

The way the timelines are-should not be long at all!!

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Hey Guys, I'm thinking about moving back to MI but I'm waiting for the suppressor thing to get cleared up first. Has anything been decided yet as far as the legality of silencers and the rest of the title II stuff?

That and the annoying green card thing are only a couple of the things holding me back from moving back up north.

Thanks!

I am a Forum User
    Here is an update on the status. It's slow and tedious but work is being done.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Thanks Brad, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed. Its really a shame that these suppressors are regulated anyway.

My next concern after this gets taken care of is the reaction when I take in my integral MKII to have it registered. (Of course they may not even realize its more than just a Bull Barrel 22 pistol.) Or do you not need to register something on a form 4 since its already registered? Anybody got a (real) Mac or an Uzi?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast