Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User
    I have all names of those registered on a roster. When you check-in a name is all that is needed. Thanks for asking.

I am a Forum User
    i loved lt col. grossman's "On Killing"

MGO Member Forum User
    Seats are still available if you are interested in attending. We picked up a few more vendors this week.

Banned
    would love to go but not disarming to go hear a lecture on defense/killing/midset/not being a sheep...

If in the future a better thought out venue is chosen count me in.

I am a Forum User
    So you are not going cuz you cannot be without your gun to attend this seminar, which usually is only open to LE? I guess i personally just look at the opportunity and the value that is offered to the general public to hear the guy speak. Who knows when you will be able to hear him speak next? Just my take I guess.

I look at this the same way I do the Sig Tac Aid course in Feb...i kick myself for not being able to go. Same with this seminar. Personal preference i guess.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badmax18
    So you are not going cuz you cannot be without your gun to attend this seminar, which usually is only open to LE? I guess i personally just look at the opportunity and the value that is offered to the general public to hear the guy speak. Who knows when you will be able to hear him speak next? Just my take I guess.

I look at this the same way I do the Sig Tac Aid course in Feb...i kick myself for not being able to go. Same with this seminar. Personal preference i guess.

ummm...well...yeah. Personally I dont go anywhere without my pistol. so going to hear someone speak that tells you not to go out without carrying, while speaking at a place I cant carry... well i'll let you draw your own conclusion on what I think about that.

MGO Member Forum User
    Final list of companies who will be represented at the event. There will be several raffles and giveaways throughout the event featuring items donated from the below companies.

Krav - Maga Detroit
    Michigan Ammo
    Gunzilla
    Surefire
    Mossberg
    Trijicon
    "The Original SWAT Boot"
    Edge Nutrition and their NEW Gym - Flash Fitness
    Nye Uniforms
    Eotech
    Wellco
    Smith & Wesson Boots
    Flescheimer Uniforms
    On Duty Gear LLC
    Close Quarters Tactical (CQT)
    Centermass Inc. and Sticky Holsters
    Elite Defense
    Michigan Taser

Vendor show starts at 7AM and will run throughout the day. Hope to see you there.

Joe, how many tickets are left?

MGO Member Forum User
    Sir, we have about 25 seats still available.

MGO Member Forum User
    If you are planning on attending don't delay, payment must be received by April 27th to attend. Credit card can be used for payment via our website. Don't miss this rare opportunity to meet Col. Grossman.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast