Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Question Long gun safe for Truck?

I am looking for some sort of locking container to hold a pistol grip 12GA shotgun in a Pickup truck. I have looked all over and can not find anything that fits the bill.

It needs to be narrow enough to fit behind a truck seat and long enough to hold a 29" shotgun.

Has anyone seen something like this? I want to keep a shotgun in the truck but Don't want to leave it loaded and unlocked.

Something like this below, but about 30" x 5" with a full length door.

I am a Forum User
    Try this. It is actually supposed to go between the studs in a wall so its thin enough for your truck and not too wide either. I am sure it would be easily adapted "bolt" to the the cab behind the seat.

I have one (in my house) and it it extremely nice for the money. Well worth it IMHO.

http://www.amazon.com/Stack-On-IWC-5...pr_product_top

I have found several of the shotgun mounts that they use in police cars and I think I will go with one of them.