Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindone
    I use metal ammo cans, but in the event of a house fire you want all black powder in either a plastic ammo can or a wood crate.
    Hmmmm.......That is an odd statement. My Commercially Manufactured Black Powder storage magazine is made from steel, with an anti-static liner. The lid even has two locks on it.

The real requirement here is that the storage container be "Explosion Proof". That simply means that the container will not trap the combustion of the powder, it will rip open before any serious pressure develops. Powders that are unconfined will not produce anything more than hot wave of flame and smoke.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

MGO Member
    Correct, you do not want to store BP I'm a container that will let the pressure build up like a metal ammo can.

Metal ammo cans are also explosion proof.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabears!
    wtf?
    Looks like I forgot the

I am a Forum User
    Test of how tired you are... did you read the title of the thread as

"safe organization pictures" (pictures of how your safe is organized"
    or
    "Safe-organization, pictures" (pictures of an organization for safe something)?

2hrs sleep... I am ashamed to say, I read it as the latter...

I am a Forum User
    That's my safe!

I am a Forum User
    Check out http://www.storemoreguns.com/ look at the before and after pictures.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sjcootie
    hmm. nothing I really need in there.
    bwahahahah now thats funny!!!...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234