Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by glock_23
    Hey I had fun 20.80 for two people for 4hrs it is what it is the rules suck but ill be back for sure .. a few if us got a little trigger happy and hot a stern warning no biggie.

Ps hit paper 2 times with the 45 at 100.
    Can you get enough loft under the overhang to not shoot some 2 by 4 support?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbos
    Can you get enough loft under the overhang to not shoot some 2 by 4 support?

Yea no problem just aim.

Yea no problem just aim.
    Dont you Mean you Lobb it at the target...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    Dont you Mean you Lobb it at the target...

No it wasn't really that crazy hard. I can hit 70 80 yards all day at my hunting property. I think 100 isn't hard it was the wind blowing like crazy.

No it wasn't really that crazy hard. I can hit 70 80 yards all day at my hunting property. I think 100 isn't hard it was the wind blowing like crazy.
    I bet, that why i said Lobb it...LOL!
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    I had no idea what it takes to launch at a target with a handgun 100 yards away. I have never shot at a target past 25 yards. I'll have to try it this summer.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbos
    I had no idea what it takes to launch at a target with a handgun 100 yards away. I have never shot at a target past 25 yards. I'll have to try it this summer.
    i aimed about 8-10" above when i hit mine 6 out of 15 with my 1911.

ya i had fun too man uploading vids and pics now.

ya rules are what they are i can live with um you and scott got a little trigger happy hard to break the 3 sec rule with a bolt gun so the mosins were fine your 10/22 they couldnt hear over the mosins and idk how scott got introuble with my pump 870 and slugs haha. was a fun time for sure i just like it for the price and its outdoor no echo or werid sounds bouncing off stuff. Ya just watched it he got 5 slugs off in 9 seconds. and then a wicked flinch after he got told to slow it down.

at least he was cool and said slow it down and didnt threatn to kick us out. you got a little happy with your P90.
    Last edited by shifty_85; 03-11-2012 at 05:52 PM.

I am a Forum User
    So wheres a good place near island lake that will let you rapid fire or draw from holsters? I go here simply because it is close.

I am a Forum User
    not to many ranges at all let you draw and fire. or rapid fire. go do IPSIC at firearm exchange or some ranges that do bowling pins you draw and fire. i know the 2 and 3 gun events you draw and fire.

might be able to find some state land but make sure its state land and not a state park.

I am a Forum User
    O ya Hahaha trigger happy? No I was just in a grove. lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast