Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    I went to Island Lake today and had a great time!!!! Met lots of friendly people. Yes, I know about the max rounds you can load in your mag, but what's the hurry? I spent all afternoon there for $10, it's close to my home (less then 10 miles), what more can you ask for? I brought my lunch and spent the afternoon with some new friends that I met there. Yes, I do realize that Island Lakes rules may be somewhat restrictive to some people (can't please everyone, and that's OK), but for me, it's a good fit. Just my 2 cents.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by mi77915
    I went to Island Lake today and had a great time!!!! Met lots of friendly people. Yes, I know about the max rounds you can load in your mag, but what's the hurry? I spent all afternoon there for $10, it's close to my home (less then 10 miles), what more can you ask for? I brought my lunch and spent the afternoon with some new friends that I met there. Yes, I do realize that Island Lakes rules may be somewhat restrictive to some people (can't please everyone, and that's OK), but for me, it's a good fit. Just my 2 cents.
    ya the next time i go ill send ya a PM or somthing i dont have a prob with 5 rounds at a time i like shooting my mosin nagant thats the max round haha.

plus working the bolt its hard to do in under 3 seconds

I am a Forum User
    MI77915 I dont know exactly where your at in milford but you might one day want to go and try Pontiac Lake Rec off of williams lk rd and Gale rd. Its only $4 to shoot all day the range is just like Island Lakes. The only difference being that they dont have the facilities for all of the skeet shooters. But they do have 10 lanes for hand skeet which is a blast. If you ever want to shoot drop me a PM and we can meet up there some time.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123