Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

MDFI Low Light Class

Unless your living in a world where you believe defensive encounters only happen on 70 degree and sunny days, this class is for you.

This is a true low light/no light shootin course. Not just learning the techniques in a class room or a lit range. We start later in the day learning various hand held and weapons mounted light techniques. From there once it gets dark we run in to total low light/no light shooting. Depending on cloud cover it can be pitch black on the range.

You will learn multiple different techniques, pro's and cons of different hand held and WM lights, common myths about the use of white light for defense ect.

This class is not for beginners, like stated before, shooting and weapons manipulation are done in sometimes complete darkness. This is why we require a verifiable training/LEO/MIL background.

This and CCS are probably the 2 most need to know classes for surviving a defensive encounter that MDFI offers.

For more information and class dates check out:

http://www.michigantrainer.com/index...ents&Itemid=34

I am a Forum User
    Isn't this class invite-only? I plan on taking HG2 and CCS later this summer.

Banned
    October 6-7 we will bw running low light pistol and carbine at PRRC. Should be posted up soon.

I am a Forum User
    Thanks for the update Keith, will be doing a low light class this year for sure.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantum007
    Thanks for the update Keith, will be doing a low light class this year for sure.
    good to hear, look forward to seeing ya!

I can't post links yet! Forum User

re

Hey guys...I am jon from California, USA> I am new here.