Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3-Gun Niles, MI

I am a Forum User

Just a quick reminder that BORCC’s 3 Gun match is August 12. Setup begins at 7:00 am Sunday morning. Match is scheduled to start at 9:00 am.

If anyone would like to write and setup a stage let me know what bay you want. The more who help setup the quicker it goes. 50% discount for set volunteers who begin at 7:00 am.

We will have 4 stages for $20.

Weather is looking good.

Project Appleseed

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill

I am a Forum User
    [

Just a quick reminder that BORCC’s 3 Gun match is Sunday September 9. Setup begins at 7:00 am Sunday morning. Match is scheduled to start at 9:00 am.

If anyone would like to write and setup a stage let me know what bay you want. The more who help setup the quicker it goes. Free registration for set volunteers who begin at 7:00 am.

We will have 4 stages for $20.

Weather is looking good.

Project Appleseed

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign.” John Stuart Mill

I am a Forum User
    March scores posted http:// www.BORCC.org

I am a Forum User
    Sunday October 14 will be the last 3-gun match of 2012 at Bend of the River Conservation Club in Niles, MI. I hope to be ready to start at 9:00 but with setup starting in the dark it may end up being a little later.

A few extras are being planned for the stages and match for some fun stuff including exploding target opportunities.

There will be 5 stages.

There will be BARBECUE.

Match fee is $25

Round count may increase but it will be no more than 150 rifle/pistol, and 25 shotgun rounds.

Setup will begin at 7:00am. Anyone who arrives before 7:30am and helps setup gets a free registration. If anyone wants to write and setup a stage let me know. All props are available. If you want to write and setup a stage I can make arrangements to set it up on Saturday if necessa

I am a Forum User
    I want to thank everyone who came out to shoot BORCC 3-Gun matches this year and those who thought about it but couldn't make it. There were a couple of times this year where I felt being the match director was overwhelming and added too much to my plate.

But the positive comments I received over the summer and the experience I gained has me excited about next year. Your feedback has been listened to and will be very helpful next year.

I do wish yesterday's weather would have cooperated. We had some nice stages planned, including shooting from a truck, exploding targets, minefields, and moving targets. With the bays being very muddy, projected lightning, and high wind advisory, for everyone's safety I felt cancelling the match was right call. I should have made the call Saturday afternoon instead of early Sunday morning.

Bend of the River Conservation Club, has redesigned and updated the website. Check it out. I will be looking for photos and videos to put on the 3-Gun pages.

See you all around at Appleseed, IDPA, USPSA, and SASS over the winter.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12