Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Long Range Rifle Craft

Long Range Rifle:

What is covered: Basic rifle marksmanship fundamentals, optic selection and set-up, weather/Wind, Ballistics, Milling targets, Minute of angel, and more.
    Instruction: All instruction is given by United States Marine Veterans of Operation Iraqi Freedom.
    Weapons: This class is taught from a military stand point but is geared towards civilian type target engagement I.E. Hunting . This class is ideal for the hunter who plans to head out west to hunt as well as hunters who shoot predators and other game out at longer ranges. That being said we allow calibers from 22-250/.223 and up. However to be able to get the most distance accurately a .270 or larger would be best.

Registration and Gear List: This class must be pre-registered and a deposit of half down is due at sign up and remainder due one week prior to class. The class size will be limited to 12 to optimize instruction time for all students. The gear list can be emailed upon request due to the limited amount of time remaining there will be no need for a deposit to be mailed..

Cost: 400 Dollars per person, This covers lunch and range fee for both days as well as all instruction and course materials. Deposit of half due at sign up remainder due one week prior to class.

When: June 1-3 Friday 1900-Sunday 1600
    Room and board and food included in tuition.

Where: Young's Long Shot
    3955 South 500 East Wolcottville, IN 46795

Last edited by khansbarger; 05-29-2012 at 12:48 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Just signed up the first four!!

I am a Forum User
    Still have openings.

I am a Forum User
    btt

I am a Forum User
    The new range we have secured is nothing short of amazing. One of the other instructors and I drove down yesterday to check it out. Only an hour and 45 min from Lansing.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    any seats left?

I am a Forum User
    There are still seats available. contact me to sign up at first_2_fight@hotmail.com or 517-712-0363.

Thanks

I am a Forum User
    what about the people that are already members of the range and we show up that day to shoot after we have drove 3 hours to get there? is the range closed that day to members? is youngs going to publish these date for the training days? i hope this doesnt start problems for other members.

I am a Forum User
    The range is open to its members. We had to become members as well to use the range. The owners have instructed us not to interfere with the members use of the range. With the size of the range and multiple target opportunities i dont foresee a problem. Not sure however if they will be posting these dates in the future. As of now we only have the one weekend scheduled. Great questions hope i was able to answer them. Semper Fi!

Banned
    so i dont find out what i need for the class until i pay for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast