Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

So I got 2 letters from the ATF today.... and you won't believe this.

Well what you would expect 2 letters in the same day ......The first one I open it apparently the CLEO didn't put his title on my form 4 ( my mistake for not reading the fine print.) So another trip to the police station.

But the second letter states the I needed to put the "Original manufactures information in box 4a." Apparently I forgot to put the correct info for my......
    7.5 inch barrel 9mm Colt 6450 SBR....then I'm like WTF over and look at the SECOND Form one and it belongs to some guy in New Hampshire .

Right there in front of me I can't believe what I am looking at. The ATF sent me someone elses form 1 with all of his information on it.

Keep in mind BOTH letters were address to ME with my home address.

So being the good neighbor yes I am going to call the guy in NH in the morning and let him know that I have his Form 1 and will be sending it to him.
    Second thing calling the ATF and informing them of their ERROR.

No I didn't make this up! you just can't make this kind of **** up!
    Last edited by HVYMTLMEC; 04-25-2012 at 11:33 PM.

I am a Forum User
    The gov't never ever messes things up. That's why they want to run
    EVERYTHING!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by HVYMTLMEC
    Well what you would expect 2 letters in the same day ......The first one I open it apparently the CLEO didn't put his title on my form 4 ( my mistake for not reading the fine print.) So another trip to the police station.

But the second letter states the I needed to put the "Original manufactures information in box 4a." Apparently I forgot to put the correct info for my......
    7.5 inch barrel 9mm Colt 6450 SBR....then I'm like WTF over and look at the SECOND Form one and it belongs to some guy in New Hampshire .

Right there in front of me I can't believe what I am looking at. The ATF sent me someone elses form 1 with all of his information on it.

Keep in mind BOTH letters were address to ME with my home address.

So being the good neighbor yes I am going to call the guy in NH in the morning and let him know that I have his Form 1 and will be sending it to him.
    Second thing calling the ATF and informing them of their ERROR.

No I didn't make this up! you just can't make this kind of **** up!
    I also had mine returned for the same reason.

They should give you a get to the top of the line free card on your next nfa purchase for doing the right thing with the other guys form

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDog
    EVERYTHING!!
    That alone is reason enough why national healthcare is preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by jts_01
    I also had mine returned for the same reason.

They should give you a get to the top of the line free card on your next nfa purchase for doing the right thing with the other guys form
    He'll probably get a fine for reading it. I would just give the NH guy a heads up and send it.

Do not volunteer any info to the ATF.
    "Every late-19th-century legal scholar that we have read interpreted the Second Amendment to secure an individual right unconnected with militia service." -- U.S. Supreme Court, June 26, 2008.

I am a Forum User
    so stupid....

This is how law abiding people act. They do the right thing. And we're the only ones that have to jump through all these dumb hoops in order to own a few toys.

Yet the criminal doesn't do the right thing and obtains toys illegally. The criminal would have taken this info and stole the guys identity.

So **** screwed up.

The atf needs to go.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by sse
    That alone is reason enough why national healthcare is preposterous.
    Got that RIGHT!!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dougwg
    so stupid....

This is how law abiding people act. They do the right thing. And we're the only ones that have to jump through all these dumb hoops in order to own a few toys.

Yet the criminal doesn't do the right thing and obtains toys illegally. The criminal would have taken this info and stole the guys identity.

So **** screwed up.

The atf needs to go.
    Yep!!!!

Delete.
    Last edited by sinder_83; 04-26-2012 at 12:50 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowDog
    EVERYTHING!!
    True story

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast