Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: bear tag

I am a Forum User

bear tag

Ok so small problem I put in for the wrong county for the U.p. is their any way to switch county I put in for ?? Thanks for any help any one can be

Is this the first year you have applied? If so, which area and which hunt? If you are applying for the first hunt and this is your first year, your chances are pretty slim. They are cutting tags back by about 30% overall for the next couple of years at least.

I don't know of any way to change your choice.
    Rich
    Rich
    NRA LIFE Benefactor Member

I am a Forum User
    Well no second year for application so I have one point and I put in for baraga when I needed alger so I know theirs still a chance of me not getting it but I wanna be safe than sorry I tryed to e mail the dnr about it but haven't herd any thing back so its kinda looking like I'm s.o.l

I am a Forum User
    And for the first hunt is what I'm putting in for and for my second I'm taking the pref point

I apply for the alger area I believe. I hunt south and a little east of Munising. The Baraga unit has some monster bears come out about every year. I think your safe for this year unless the unit you applied for missed the axe.

You are not the only one to do something like this. The first year I applied, I didn't look at the printout from the license agent. When I went back to get my tag I found out he had keyed in the wrong license number....

I am setting at 3 points this year. Thinking just going to get the point and skip the suspense .

Good luck!
    Rich
    Rich
    NRA LIFE Benefactor Member

I am a Forum User
    with only 1 point in baraga you might draw a 3 rd season tag the tags were cut 675 in baraga

I am a Forum User
    Thanks everyone but I got it all fixed I e-mailed the dnr 3 days ago and they got back to me today and all I had to do is call and they switched it all around with in 10 min so its all good