Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Suggestions for fingerprinting

Got my CLEO sign-off on Friday at the Prosecutor's office. Went to the Osceola County Sheriff's after to attempt to get the fingerprint cards done, and practically got read the riot act. "You can't just bring in your own cards!" "We only use RI-9 cards!" "I don't know what you are trying to do here!" Blah, blah, blah. "Those cards are obsolete. I don't know why the federal government sends out obsolete cards."

You get the idea. Can I get fingerprinted at the Mecosta County Sheriff's Department? In other words, do I have to get printed in the county of my residence?

The local gun shop owners suggested the City police agency, but they have business hours that make it more difficult for me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

I am a Forum User
    The dealer that sold me my Spectre II did my fingerprints. His kit fit into a small tackle box type container. Great job at taking the prints. Top notch.

I am a Forum User
    You can have anyone roll your prints. They must be clear and in the appropriate boxes. You must use the FD-258 print cards with the NFA ORI, if not your app will be on hold until you do so. I know this first-hand