Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Six Big Reasons Gun Owners Should Vote Like Rights Are At Stake

Six Big Reasons Gun Owners Should Vote Like Rights Are At Stake

Forbes Op-Ed
    October 9th, 2012

(Photo credit: Wikipedia)

"Think it’s alright to relax now?

After all, didn’t a record number of people purchase firearms just before the 2008 presidential election anticipating a worst-case gun control scenario that never materialized?

Whereas during his campaign Senator Barack Obama supported reintroducing the lapsed assault weapon ban, promised to eliminate an amendment requiring the FBI to destroy records of gun purchasers’ background checks and closing the so-called “gun show loophole”, he has not done any of these things. In fact, before the midterm elections he shelved a proposal to require gun dealers to report sales of semiautomatic rifles, and during his State of the Union address only weeks after the tragic Tucson shootings of Senator Gabrielle Giffords and others, made no mention of guns at all.

...So why worry?"

Six Big Reasons why

I am a Forum User
    Even Paul Ryan admitted on tv that Obama has no plans for new gun laws. Just keep in mind Romney said that he wouldn't make new gun laws in Ma. Then passed an AWB second only to Commiefornia.

Obama has expanded 2a rights with bills allowing firearms in more areas.

Biden is a complete gun hating turd.

Romney has made an AWB, and will try again

Ryan is good for gun owners.

Wish I could vote for Obama/Ryan instead of having to take 1 floating turd with either choice.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hulettis
    Even Paul Ryan admitted on tv that Obama has no plans for new gun laws. Just keep in mind Romney said that he wouldn't make new gun laws in Ma. Then passed an AWB second only to Commiefornia.

Obama has expanded 2a rights with bills allowing firearms in more areas.

Biden is a complete gun hating turd.

Romney has made an AWB, and will try again

Ryan is good for gun owners.

Wish I could vote for Obama/Ryan instead of having to take 1 floating turd with either choice.
    Be careful what you wish for.Obama is as anti-gun as the worst of them.

Obama as a matter of fact.....

Opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.

-Voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.

-Voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry

-Has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

-Has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership

-Supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

-Voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense

-Was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

-Supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

-Supports a ban on inexpensive handguns

-Supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.

and recently...

The Obama administration is making it easier for bureaucrats to take away guns without offering the accused any realistic due process.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...test-gun-grab/

I am a Forum User
    Amazes me that we still have head in the sand supposed gun owners about Obama.

Pathetic.

Not just NObama...

Democrats.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MRMagoo
    Be careful what you wish for.Obama is as anti-gun as the worst of them.

Obama as a matter of fact.....

Opposes four of the five Supreme Court justices who affirmed an individual right to keep and bear arms. He voted against the confirmation of Alito and Roberts and he has stated he would not have appointed Thomas or Scalia.

-Voted for an Illinois State Senate bill to ban and confiscate “assault weapons,” but the bill was so poorly crafted, it would have also banned most semi-auto and single and double barrel shotguns commonly used by sportsmen.

-Voted to allow reckless lawsuits designed to bankrupt the firearms industry

-Has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.

-Has endorsed a complete ban on handgun ownership

-Supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.

-Voted to uphold local gun bans and the criminal prosecution of people who use firearms in self-defense

-Was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”

-Supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.

-Supports a ban on inexpensive handguns

-Supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.

and recently...

The Obama administration is making it easier for bureaucrats to take away guns without offering the accused any realistic due process.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...test-gun-grab/
    Op-ed's are just that an editor's opinion.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/nra-targets-obama/

There's an independently verified article.

Yes he is not a gun lover like us, yes he has voted on some things to infringe on some aspects, but 85% of what you listed is false, period.

Clinton's bulls$%t laws were back in a time where there was a heavier percentage of liberal dem's in the house and senate, even if Obama wins there won't be a flood of democrats in the house and senate meaning an AWB would be unlikely to pass (think of all the job bills that republicans have blocked).

And don't forget Romney has said time and time again he'd support an AWB, oh wait he even made one himself.

Before the blinded pop in and say I'm an idiot or my head is in the sand take some time to look at the facts, try to find sources that don't have a political agenda (sadly the NRA does).

I am a Forum User
    Obama has sold more guns then anyone in history!

I am a Forum User
    If Obama is such a champion of gun rights then he should have seen to it that the Democrat party plank supporting an AWB been thrown in the scrap heap.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hulettis
    Op-ed's are just that an editor's opinion.

http://www.factcheck.org/2008/09/nra-targets-obama/

There's an independently verified article.

Yes he is not a gun lover like us, yes he has voted on some things to infringe on some aspects, but 85% of what you listed is false, period.

Clinton's bulls$%t laws were back in a time where there was a heavier percentage of liberal dem's in the house and senate, even if Obama wins there won't be a flood of democrats in the house and senate meaning an AWB would be unlikely to pass (think of all the job bills that republicans have blocked).

And don't forget Romney has said time and time again he'd support an AWB, oh wait he even made one himself.

Before the blinded pop in and say I'm an idiot or my head is in the sand take some time to look at the facts, try to find sources that don't have a political agenda (sadly the NRA does).
    Oh yes,I forgot,we're supposed to accept the findings from a so called 'fact check' website with an obvious political bias.

http://www.matchdoctor.com/blog_1419...cal_Group.html

"Every questionable thing Obama does is seemingly justified and logical if you reference FactCheck."
    http://theswash.com/liberty/who-fact...-factcheck-org

I'll stand by the NRA's fact sheet with their back up sources any day before I give Obama and his thug Administration a speck of my trust,and not only concerning the 2nd A,but the Constitution as a whole.

You trust your sources,I'll trust mine.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by ΜΟΛΩΝ_ΛΑΒΕ
    Amazes me that we still have head in the sand supposed gun owners about Obama.

Pathetic.
    No lack of trolls either.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast