Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Obama: I am coming after the guns and I will screen gun owners

Human Events
    October 18th, 2012
    By: Neil W. McCabe

“We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement,” he said. “What I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.

Last edited by Smokepole; 10-18-2012 at 08:44 AM.

MGO Member Forum User
    Will someone tell that retard that criminals don't legally obtain weapons and could care less about all their rules they wanna try and impose
    Last edited by Smokepole; 10-18-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Browne
    Will someone tell that retard that criminals don't legally obtain weapons and could care less about all their rules they wanna try and impose
    "They" all know this as well as we do.
    For "them" it is all about the eventual elimination of most if not all citizens from having any gun that could be used to effectively defend ourselves from total take over and control of all aspects of our lives.

"They" are in no hurry for this, a nibble here a small bite there. Eventually it will be too late for "us" so PLEASE do what you can now to roll back the losses we have seen and prevent any more in the future.

Your children and Grand children are depending on you for this, even if they do not realize it now.

Who are "THEY"?
    "They" are anyone who does not want to uphold our current Constitution and all of its Amendments.

Do some research and vote accordingly, do not believe everything you hear or read.

Very well put, Dv8r!!

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8r
    <snip>

"They" are in no hurry for this, a nibble here a small bite there. Eventually it will be too late for "us" so PLEASE do what you can now to roll back the losses we have seen and prevent any more in the future.

Your children and Grand children are depending on you for this, even if they do not realize it now.

<snip>
    One apparent way this can be done is for these clowns to stop open carrying rifles and shotguns slung over their shoulders like 'child solidiers' in Somalia while "just taking a stroll" through town, just so they can provoke a police encounter in hopes to obtain video of them schooling the officer in the laws and MCL's pertaining to OC to post on YouTube!

It is silly to open carry long guns. BUT, it's legal, and makes those cops realize they're not the only ones with guns... Or training. Or knowledge...

Quote Originally Posted by TangoDown3727
    One apparent way this can be done is for these clowns to stop open carrying semi-auto pistols and revolvers slung on their belts like 'John Wayne' in The Wild Wild West while "just taking a stroll" through town, just so they can provoke a police encounter in hopes to obtain video of them schooling the officer in the laws and MCL's pertaining to OC to post on YouTube!
    FIFY

May as well make it sound like all the other anti-gun bloggers.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User

Liberial power struggle

Not just taking our guns away with any ban. It will take away jobs. As we know Oboma is very good at. This will close gun maunfactors,cut subpliers of the patrs to make the guns and the list goes on. So because of one painted face idiot or the next person who uses an Ak or Ar in a bad way. All the people the have them get punished for being law abiding. So go out and vote and make Michigan a Red state and not a Liberial Blue.

I am a Forum User
    Not sure how many times I have to post this, but Romney won't be your savior either:

[YOUTUBE]Kk1bJOpYUqE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QiKh9Ko3mw4[/YOUTUBE]

I am a Forum User
    Ok. Let me ask this:

What pro-gun legislation has Romney pledged to pass that you believe he can/will pass? If he said he'd pass pro-gun legislation, would you believe him?

Now let me ask again but I'll change a few words

What anti-gun legislation has Obama pledged to pass that you believe he can/will pass? If he said he'd pass anti-gun legislation, would you believe him?

Note: this post shouldn't be taken as an endorsement for Romney or BO.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast