Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    I am a Forum User
    It is all about power grabbing.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by shootfirst35
    less than 1% of crimes are commited with assault rifles!

But 100% end up on CNN!

MGO Member Forum User

GOP

Obama huh ? I guess nobody heard David Frum on the news this morning who said that americans don't need guns to protect themselves anymore. Crime numbers are at there lowest in the US..

I am a Forum User

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by persicko
    Not just taking our guns away with any ban. It will take away jobs. As we know Oboma is very good at. This will close gun maunfactors,cut subpliers of the patrs to make the guns and the list goes on. So because of one painted face idiot or the next person who uses an Ak or Ar in a bad way. All the people the have them get punished for being law abiding. So go out and vote and make Michigan a Red state and not a Liberial Blue.
    ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO VOTED TO REELECT OBAMA OR CHOSE TO WASTE YOUR VOTE ON SOME OTHER UNELECTABLE CANDIDATE OR JUST STAYED HOME AND DID NOT VOTE - YOU, AND OTHERS LIKE YOU ARE NOW GOING GET WHAT YOU ASKED FOR!

I am a Forum User
    It aint' about guns, it's about control.

I am a Forum User
    We are organized , we are highly motivated and we are highly educated on the facts about guns. Ban together, keep a cool head and defend your right to bear arms with the facts. Appeal to the rational side of people(works great on guys , not so good on women). A study recently came out that said that if two groups are emotionally involved in a debate that they are physically unable to process the others argument( ie your brain does not allow you to). Therefore if you want to win; don't get emotional about it, stick to the facts over and over and over until they get it. We shall overcome this bump in the road. If you don't know the facts then ask. IDEA ( Smokepole, perhaps we could start a thread with just facts and the links to go with them).

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by libertarian623
    ... IDEA: ( Smokepole, perhaps we could start a thread with just facts and the links to go with them).
    I've been thinking about doing just that.
    ...It would probably work better as a "sticky", so it stays at the top, and becomes a point of reference for everyone.

...Start sending me the links via PM, or E mail.

We need as much factual information to effectively counter the coming assault on our second Amendment rights, as we can assemble.

Thanks for the nudge.

Account Closed Forum User

Barack Obama named Time Person of the Year for 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole
    Obama: I am coming after the guns and I will screen gun owners

Human Events
    October 18th, 2012
    By: Neil W. McCabe

“We’ve done a much better job in terms of background checks, but we’ve got more to do when it comes to enforcement,” he said. “What I’m trying to do is to get a broader conversation about how do we reduce the violence generally. Part of it is seeing if we can get an assault weapons ban reintroduced.

Obama: I am coming after the guns and I will screen gun owners
    And now he has even more fuel to grab are rights by the nads and twist. These narrow minded politically corrupt P.O.S.! Boycott Time Magazine!

I am a Forum User
    Time magazine, who reads that liberal crap?

How many times do we have to mention it, the libtards are just trying to take the guns (right to defend themselves) away from the honest, the criminals don't give two sh--s about his gun laws, they are criminals for God's sake!

And seriously, that mental weakling Biden is in charge of this? Obama probably just needs a scapegoat to head this incase it goes real sideways.

You know the Chinese, Russian's, Iranian's, Mexican drug cartel's and terrorists are just laughing their asses off about this. They would love us disarmed.

Just weak.....
    Last edited by MountainDreamer; 12-19-2012 at 09:08 PM.

Account Closed Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDreamer
    Time magazine, who reads that liberal crap?

How many times do we have to mention it, the libtards are just trying to take the guns (right to defend themselves) away from the honest, the criminals don't give two sh--s about his gun laws, they are criminals for God's sake!

And seriously, that mental weakling Biden is in charge of this? Obama probably just needs a scapegoat to head this incase it goes real sideways.

You know the Chinese, Russian's, Iranian's, Mexican drug cartel's and terrorists are just laughing their asses off about this. They would love us disarmed.

Just weak.....
    Just Like The Old saying goes: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I read everything I can, so I can get a handle on what all of the "libtards" and the rest are stirring in thier buckets. Knowledge, no matter good or bad is power!
    Last edited by LongBeardBuster; 12-22-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678