Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Georgia church shooting shows attacker aided by law disarming victims

Georgia church shooting shows attacker aided by law disarming victims

David Codrea
    Gun Rights Examiner
    October 26th. 2012

"
    The executive director of GeorgiaCarry.org, a state gun rights group, took to the airwaves yesterday on Atlanta’s NBC 11 Alive to weigh in on Wednesday’s shooting at Pastor Creflo Dollar's World Changers Church International, a College Park megachurch.

Henry’s group is leading a fight to overturn a state law dictating disarmament, and has submitted a petition to the United States Supreme Court, presenting a single question:
    Does a state criminal law that targets religion, and is neither neutral nor generally applicable, pass strict scrutiny muster under the Free Exercise Clause of the First Amendment?"

Gun Rights Examiner

I am a Forum User
    Because we learned nothing from the CO massacre. A "No Guns Allowed" sign in reality is a "Hey, please come rob/murder us, noone will be able to stop you" sign. The last time I checked the bad guys don't care about breaking the rules/laws of a pfz. Does anyone have a story of a bad guy who walks up to a store, pistol in hand, ready to shoot up the place but then he sees a "No Guns" sign and decides that thats just one law too many for him to break and turns around to go home? NO! So stop disarming the people that will risk their neck to save yours and everone elses lives when the shtf.