Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

I am a Forum User

Gun Control Laws to Blame For California’s Rise in Crime

Gun Control Laws to Blame For California’s Rise in Crime

By Phillip Hodges
    Godfather Politics
    December 1st, 2012

"The city of San Bernardino is feeling the effects of California’s restrictive gun laws. The 50% increase in crime compared to last year is being blamed on a dwindling police force that’s being subjected to cuts because of the city’s bankruptcy. That may be part of it because people have perhaps grown dependent on the police to provide protection. But California’s gun control laws are some of the worst in the nation."

I am a Forum User
    LOL, I think I saw this the other day on the NRA-ILA website.

I am a Forum User
    I doubt anyone is really surprised by this. no cops? and no one can legally own a gun? hmmm... whats a criminal to do...

All things prefer to take the path of least resistance. It's only natural for crime to thrive where the victims are helpless and the police are nonexistent.
    Our founding fathers, in their infinite wisdom, had the foresight to put America on the opposite side of the globe from everyone else.

I thank them for it.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Oz82
    I doubt anyone is really surprised by this. no cops? and no one can legally own a gun? hmmm... whats a criminal to do...
    Yeap!

Talk about a target rich environment...

MGO Member Forum User
    What? How can this be? There's no guns allowed... That's the law! Anyone knows that if the law says no guns; then guns are not allowed.

Too bad for the sheeple who reside there.. Now maybe they'll wake up and start electing people who will level the playing field.

I am a Forum User
    They will be told that the problem will be resolved by throwing more money at it for education, creating jobs for youth, midnight basketball, job training, and the good fairy waving a magic wand and making it all go away.

I am a Forum User
    LOL, 40 cal your cracking me up