Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Pit of despair.. (My favorite princess bride quote)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I felt like someone had punched me in the chest Wednesday.. I was in a pit of despair thinking about what the election meant in terms of demographics..

A friend of mine passed this along to me, it helped quite a bit.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/...hic_shift.html

I feel better, and I know there is a lot of pain ahead but we are strong and can take it.

I can't post links yet! Forum User
    gun is very dangerous...may you need a fur coat

I am a Forum User
    He did not take them the first time so what makes you think he will do it this time. I am a gun owner and a whole hearted believer in the 2nd amendment but there are a lot of racial overtones to this Obama taking our gun campaign. I wish folk would just say what they truley mean, that a black president is unwanted in the White House.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang734
    He did not take them the first time so what makes you think he will do it this time. I am a gun owner and a whole hearted believer in the 2nd amendment but there are a lot of racial overtones to this Obama taking our gun campaign. I wish folk would just say what they truley mean, that a black president is unwanted in the White House.
    Really?

Would those same "racial overtones" be the ones that got him elected the first time?

I am a Forum User
    not really... and your whiney sensitivies are pretty racist in tone...

do a little history checking.. and THEN come back and tell everyone WHERE the racism lies...
    - democrats started, back and push gun control as a way to control, contain blacks..
    that is a measurable, checkable FACT.. not opinion...

more gun control means more control over ALL minorities and those in "certain" income brackets..

so really now... WHO IS the rasict?????

I am a Forum User
    Pkuptruck, I actually agree with you with the exception of the Democrat statement. Gun control agains minorities is not a dem. nor a rep. thing it is a U.S. problem all together. Dont be so angry that people have a difference in opinion other than yours.

I am a Forum User
    Gun control does have its roots well established in racism as do other agendas,, take Margaret Sanger for example.

I am a Forum User
    Pkuptruck, I actually agree with you with the exception of the Democrat statement. Gun control agains minorities is not a dem. nor a rep. thing it is a U.S. problem all together. Dont be so angry that people have a difference in opinion other than yours.
    We don't have a problem with people who express an opinion that differs widely from what may be perceived as a dislike for Obama, and his minions, but I think we may have a problem with the manner in which you expressed yourself.

...From your quote:
    It might just be advisable that you get to know people a little bit better on this forum than a modest four posts are likely to provide.

I have been on this site since it started, and I can assure you that when it comes to any politician advocating for gun control, we oppose them equally without racial, or party affiliation.

A lot of us are veterans of the struggle that brought reform to Michigan's concealed carry laws, over ten years ago, that you enjoy today.

Do your own research with the search function here on this forum, and if you do, you'll see a great deal of support for people like Allen West, and Herman Cain.
    ...Both distinguished, and honorable men, who also happen to be black.

If you want to see the racist roots of gun control, read this information about Dr. Ossian Sweet.

And, welcome to the MGO forum.

Account Closed Forum User
    ^^^^^

Your tone and accusations are unwarranted here, sir. You aren't even certain of the race of the individuals that you're addressing,

I am a Forum User
    Smokepole, Thanks for the article on Dr. Ossian Sweet. It was a very enlightening story. I am not angry at anyone for supporting politicians other than Obama and I never said I was supportive of him in my statement. I can see by some of the responses to what I said that there is a bit of anger for anyone that does support him or for anyone that does not believe he is coming for our guns.

My experiences may not be the same as yours but I do recognize the unerlying racial tone in some of the staements on this site and in the community I reside in when this subject is brought up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast