Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MGO Member Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang734
    Smokepole, Thanks for the article on Dr. Ossian Sweet. It was a very enlightening story. I am not angry at anyone for supporting politicians other than Obama and I never said I was supportive of him in my statement. I can see by some of the responses to what I said that there is a bit of anger for anyone that does support him or for anyone that does not believe he is coming for our guns.

My experiences may not be the same as yours but I do recognize the unerlying racial tone in some of the staements on this site and in the community I reside in when this subject is brought up.

If it makes you feel better I think Clinton was a massive idiot for passing the AWB in 94 and that his poor decisions in his personal life ought to have gotten him booted from the presidency and he is really, really white.

I am a Forum User
    Pkuptruck, I actually agree with you with the exception of the Democrat statement. Gun control agains minorities is not a dem. nor a rep. thing it is a U.S. problem all together. Dont be so angry that people have a difference in opinion other than yours.

well, thats where you differ from history and fact...

it was ( and still IS ) a DEmocratic Party priority...

and of course your opinion of my being "angry" about someone else "different" opinion... I could care less what peoples' opinions are, as long as they are rooted in facts..

I am a Forum User
    I have found this site to be a great resource of information on gun ownership the 2nd ammendment, training etc. I would hope that the first ammendment is as equally important when contributing this forum and others. As I said before I have no annimosity for what others believe and likewise for others opinions. We all live through our own experiences.

I am a Forum User
    He did not take them the first time so what makes you think he will do it this time. I am a gun owner and a whole hearted believer in the 2nd amendment but there are a lot of racial overtones to this Obama taking our gun campaign. I wish folk would just say what they truley mean, that a black president is unwanted in the White House.
    From what I have seen, the "racial overtones" start with Mr Obama.
    He is by far the biggest & most blatant racist I have seen outside the Black Panthers in a LONG time.

I am a Forum User
    dont u ppl think that this country should be ran by a person that was born and raised right here in our 50 states a red blooded American without such a foggy backbround and so many un answered questions about where he came from and who he is ...it scares the hell out of me we are a minority in our own country never thought id see the day...i travel around these states and it is unbeleavable i feel like im in another country when i get off a plane and walk out of an airport if ppl love this country and wanna come here then learn the american way and be an american or go home blood swet and tears got us our freedom and some guy that we arent wven sure of where he came from is gonna run our country into the ground ...god help us ....and i sure hope im wrong but like i said it scares the hell out of me

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by gun4adeal
    dont u ppl think that this country should be ran by a person that was born and raised right here in our 50 states a red blooded American without such a foggy backbround and so many un answered questions about where he came from and who he is ...it scares the hell out of me we are a minority in our own country never thought id see the day...i travel around these states and it is unbeleavable i feel like im in another country when i get off a plane and walk out of an airport if ppl love this country and wanna come here then learn the american way and be an american or go home blood swet and tears got us our freedom and some guy that we arent wven sure of where he came from is gonna run our country into the ground ...god help us ....and i sure hope im wrong but like i said it scares the hell out of me
    I am a proud American and that is all I know because I was born in Ann Arbor. "we are a minority in our own country ", Who are the "we" in your statement? History tells us that we stole all this land from the natives and called it our own. Why is the question of Obamas bithplace still a problem for "Red Blooded Americans" when he showed his Berth Certificate, Wasn't good enough for Donald trump I guess. Obama was born in Hawaii ( for which "WE" stole from the Natives there) . Romney's dad was born in Mexico because his parents were running from the Red Blooded American law for polygamy.

I am a Forum User
    And, the topic is: What Does a Second Obama Term Mean for Gun Owners?
    ...Please return to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole
    And, the topic is: What Does a Second Obama Term Mean for Gun Owners?
    ...Please return to it.
    back on topic
    we can see a lot more of this

http://www.kvoa.com/news/drivers-go-...edington-pass/

Heidi Schewel is the spokesperson for the Coronado National Forest. She says the checkpoint was all about education.

"Here's what's responsible. Here's what's acceptable," Schewel said. "These are public lands to be used and enjoyed by everybody. Let's keep them that way, so everybody can really enjoy them and use them."

Forest rangers arrested 4 people for outstanding warrants.

Officers gave 11 citations including marijuana possession, underage drinking and an illegally killed deer.
    Accept Climate Change: ADAPT!!!

I am a Forum User

OBAMA HAS BIGGER THINGS IN THIS COUNTRY TO WORRY ABOUT THEN THE GUN RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE. TO MANY PEOPLE DIED OVER THE PAST 200 YEARS PROTECTING THE CONSUTUTION, SO I SAY BACK OFF THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE, OR YOU WILL SEE ANOTHER CIVAL WAR ARISING;

Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole

What Does a Second Obama Term Mean for Gun Owners?

Higher prices, less inventory.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast