Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

Cuomo says "Confiscation could be an option"

New York: Gov. Cuomo says he'll outline gun proposal next month, states "Confiscation could be an option."

NRA-ILA
    December 21st, 2012

"In the interview, Mr. Cuomo did not offer specifics about the measures he might propose, but, while discussing assault weapons, he said: “Confiscation could be an option. Mandatory sale to the state could be an option. Permitting could be an option — keep your gun but permit it.”

NRA-ILA

NYT

I am a Forum User
    Well if they try it in NY first, the bloodbath will give the nitwit gun grabbers pause think about doing it in other more militant states.

I am a Forum User
    Nothing like using the death of children to find a way to sell a permit and make money!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuomo
    "Confiscation could be an option."
    That is how a wannabe tyrant talks. Law abiding citizens should be scared as Gov nitwit can instantly make you a criminal at the swipe of a pen. The gov will spill the blood of law abiding citizens if they do try something so blatantly evil and they wont think twice about it.

MGO Member
    You gotta love this "Mandatory sale to the state could be an option."
    I'm sure the state will also set the price per gun as well, just like the police buy back states do giving you $100 per firearm.
    HAHA I don't think so. If they want me to turn mine in, sure I'll sell it to them.
    My cost is $35,000,000 per gun.
    Pay up

I am a Forum User
    Ahh the smell of conflict. There may be echo in here of the shot heard around the world.

To any leo's and military would you be able to harm the ones you sworn to protect?

I am a Forum User
    If it passes, and a mandatory confiscation occurs, one of two things will happen:

1) People will turn in their guns, a few will not. None of the criminals will. Life goes on and crime gets worse.

2) A revolution occurs. 10 million gun owners find their way to D.C. in defiance of their gun ban with rifles in tow. Who knows what goes from there.

The first is more likely. We're an apathetic nation.

Banned Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by zigziggityzoo
    If it passes, and a mandatory confiscation occurs, one of two things will happen:

1) People will turn in their guns, a few will not. None of the criminals will. Life goes on and crime gets worse.

2) A revolution occurs. 10 million gun owners find their way to D.C. in defiance of their gun ban with rifles in tow. Who knows what goes from there.

The first is more likely. We're an apathetic nation.

This article concerns state law proposal in NY.

I am a Forum User
    This is what they did in Australia confiscated all the semiautomatics . Via buyback program , There Gov . Payed out 500 million dollars . and it was mandatory , It was against the law not to do it . But The differance between here and there is Australia only had 7% gun ownership where as here everybody owns Guns .

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by twodogsanme
    This is what they did in Australia confiscated all the semiautomatics . Via buyback program , There Gov . Payed out 500 million dollars . and it was mandatory , It was against the law not to do it . But The differance between here and there is Australia only had 7% gun ownership where as here everybody owns Guns .
    Everybody = roughly 37% of the population.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast