Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Gun Laws and the Fools of Chelm

Read the article, then vote the poll, at the bottom.
    Gun Laws and the Fools of Chelm

By David Mamet
    January 29th, 2013
    The Daily Beast

"Violence by firearms is most prevalent in big cities with the strictest gun laws. In Chicago and Washington, D.C., for example, it is only the criminals who have guns, the law-abiding populace having been disarmed, and so crime runs riot.

Cities of similar size in Texas, Florida, Arizona, and elsewhere, which leave the citizen the right to keep and bear arms, guaranteed in the Constitution, typically are much safer. More legal guns equal less crime. What criminal would be foolish enough to rob a gun store? But the government alleges that the citizen does not need this or that gun, number of guns, or amount of ammunition."

More legal guns equal less crime

I am a Forum User
    absolutely right well said an armed society is a polite society,if the criminals new everybody had a gun and there was a strong chance that they would be shot or killed instead of going up against and almost guaranteed helpless victim. there would be a lot less crimeif the easy targets weren't so easy...

MGO Member
    In the last few years (thanks to Michigan Open Carry opening my eyes) I have carried my sidearm with me wherever I go. I have gone to just about every big box store and supermarket and have been accepted as just another guest in their stores. I have frequented more than my share of restaurants and have encountered no problems. The only store that I have been to was the Sprint store, which does have a "no pistol" sign on their door. I have been a user of Sprint for many years and did not notice the sign and walked. I was respectfully asked to leave and asked if I did not notice the sign. I did not and they explained it to me. I will tell you this is particular company stores employees did not approve of Sprints position on firearms.

I would encourage every Sprint owner to call the main office and complain. Their employees would feel safer with an armed citizen on there premises.