Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: M1 9MM

M1 9MM

Last night on the Outdoor Channel, they had a show about the Vegas Shot Show.
    One of the segments referred to a new carbine coming out that is a clone of the M1 carbine in 9mm.
    Made by Legacy Sports/Citadel. There is a 22cal model out now. I think this is an offshoot company of Armscor. ( Not sure of that though. )
    Looks like a cool little shooter, like the idea of 9mm. I had a HI-POINT but sold it for being butt ugly.
    Just wondered if anyone here has the 22?

I am a Forum User
    Don't have one/haven't seen one but a m1 carbine clone in 9mm sign me up.

I am a Forum User
    The Marlin model 99-m1 .22 rifle was made in the 1960's or 1970's, lots of them for sale on gunbroker.

YOu could buy a 10-22 and get the m1carbine conversion kit for it. The ruger 10-22 with the m1 carbine conversion is kinda nice.

(As far as the 9mm, i dont know why anyone would want an m1 carbine in 9mm, since the 30 caliber is equal or superior to the 9mm in every way.)

Quote Originally Posted by garyjt
    The Marlin model 99-m1 .22 rifle was made in the 1960's or 1970's, lots of them for sale on gunbroker.

YOu could buy a 10-22 and get the m1carbine conversion kit for it. The ruger 10-22 with the m1 carbine conversion is kinda nice.

(As far as the 9mm, i dont know why anyone would want an m1 carbine in 9mm, since the 30 caliber is equal or superior to the 9mm in every way.)
    9mm is very cheap to shoot. I guess if you're a purist, a clone wouldn't blow your skirt up. But this one looks very nice.
    From what I see in the pics, it is a decent copy with the walnut stock.

I am a Forum User
    I heard the .22 version had some issues with their chambers early on making brass bulge. But from what I have read recently that has been fixed on the newer ones. I know I was at Duncans and they had 2 on the shelf.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by durus5995
    I heard the .22 version had some issues with their chambers early on making brass bulge. But from what I have read recently that has been fixed on the newer ones. I know I was at Duncans and they had 2 on the shelf.
    price point in duncans?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by yocan
    price point in duncans?
    I do not remember but they have been there a few weeks. I want to say in the $300s. One is the wood stock and the other is a black synthetic stock.