Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

HB 4134 another special class

HB 4134 of 2013
    Weapons; other; waiver of no-carry zone and certain educational requirements; provide for certain law enforcement and military officials. Amends secs. 5l & 5o of 1927 PA 372 (MCL 28.425l & 28.425o).
    Last Action: 1/30/2013 referred to Committee on Judiciary

When are these people going to realize that what we need is legislation that benefits EVERY gun owner.

Quote Originally Posted by luckless
    When are these people going to realize that what we need is legislation that benefits EVERY gun owner.
    Judging by their continued course of exemptions for some...Never.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I think we need a bill to provide the ability to withhold our own tax contributions to fund schools until they stop infringing our our rights and means to provide for the defense of ourselves and our kids at those places.

Quote Originally Posted by luckless
    Once you fully understand peons vs privileged class, or commoners vs smarter/better, you will not ask that question again.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911lover
    Once you fully understand peons vs privileged class, or commoners vs smarter/better, you will not ask that question again.
    This is the the attitude that most dictatorships and kings display just before they get toppled by the commoners.

First they exempted the active duty officers, and I didn't speak out because I was not an active duty officer.

Then they exempted the retired officers, and I didn't speak out because I was not a retired officer.

Then they exempted judges, and I did not speak out because I was not a judge.

Then they exempted the corrections officers, and I did not speak out because I was not a corrections officer.

Then I wanted an exemption, and there was no one left to speak for me.
    The Constitution is NOT dead. It's just being held captive.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    House Standing Committee Meeting

Judiciary, Rep. Kevin Cotter, Chair

DATE: Thursday, October 17, 2013

TIME: 9:00 AM

PLACE: Room 521
    , House Office Building, Lansing, MI

AGENDA:
    SB 321 (Sen. Jones) Crimes; trespassing; process servers; exempt from trespassing law under certain circumstances.

HB 5020 (Rep. Jenkins) Courts; other; DWI/sobriety court interlock pilot project; eliminate sunset.

HB 5021 (Rep. Lauwers) Courts; other; DWI/sobriety court interlock pilot project; eliminate sunset.

HB 4570 (Rep. Cotter) Courts; juries; eligibility to postpone jury service of students; expand to include full-time higher education students under certain circumstances.

HB 4133 (Rep. Johnson) Weapons; licensing; waiver for certain individuals to carry weapon in weapon-free zones; expand to include certain retired corrections officers.

HB 4134 (Rep. Foster) Weapons; other; waiver of no-carry zone and certain educational requirements; provide for certain law enforcement and military officials.

HB 4350 (Rep. Leonard) Weapons; other; waiver for certain individuals to carry weapon in weapon-free zones; expand to include prosecutors.

HB 4715 (Rep. Heise) Weapons; ammunition; possession of ammunition by certain individuals; prohibit.

HB 4716 (Rep. Graves) Weapons; ammunition; reference in sentencing guidelines; update.

HB 4717 (Rep. Kesto) Weapons; ammunition; reference in 1927 PA 372; update.

Still waiting on the bill that exempts Individuals

I am a Forum User
    Call for action!!!!!!!!

I know Government people aren't more special than me, how about you?

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=...&id=828380701c

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast