Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

Hypocrites Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns

7 Liberal Hypocrites Who Call For Gun Control While Being Protected By Guns

By John Hawkins
    March 23rd, 2013
    Townhall.com

"One of the great ironies of the gun control debate is that everyone who calls for gun control still wants a man with a gun protecting him. Every governor in America has armed security. You have to go through a metal detector guarded by men with guns to get into the Capitol building. Barack Obama has hundreds of Secret Service agents carrying fully automatic weapons who protect his safety.

Unfortunately, there are some people in this country who apparently believe they're so special, so elite, so much better than the rest of the "riff-raff," that they should have a right to be protected even if you don't."

Hypocrites Call For Gun Control

I am a Forum User
    Even mayors of big city's (big gulp)
    Our money is protected better than our family's and children.

Then every politician should not be allowed to have security protection. They think they are better than us and above us. Solution : So there should be a law that if a politician votes against any gun law then they will not and shall not be able to have armed guards protecting them and their family's. Then see how they vote then. This would be for all politician's all the way up!.

Doug
    Last edited by Donut; 03-23-2013 at 12:15 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut
    Our money is protected better than our family's and children.
    Doug
    This is because the people in charge and the people who make the rules value money over anything else. Life, rights, health, you name it. It's all below that almighty dollar in their eyes.

I am a Forum User
    there is a simple solution, just make gun free politician zones , absolutely zero guns within 1000ft of any politician, that way they would feel as safe and secure as our Teachers and Students

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee1
    there is a simple solution, just make gun free politician zones , absolutely zero guns within 1000ft of any politician, that way they would feel as safe and secure as our Teachers and Students
    Including bodyguards. !!!!!!