Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

DOJ Says Gun Control Won't Work Without Mandatory Confiscation

Obama's Justice Department: Gun Control Won't Work Without 'Mandatory' Confiscation
    NRA-ILA
    February 12th, 2013

[youtube]jHmxY7zE5uc[/youtube]

"NRA video highlighting a January 4, 2013 memo titled "Summary of Select Firearm Violence Prevention Strategies" in which the Obama Justice Department states that an assault weapons ban would not be effective without mandatory gun confiscation."

Mandatory Confiscation

I am a Forum User
    That is scary. It's the fine print that changes what sounds reasonable to something that is not.

I am a Forum User
    This shouldn't surprise anyone. Eric Holder is the most anti-second amendment AG's we've ever had.

I am a Forum User
    I agree that we shouldn't be surprised. What is surprising, though, is the amount of people that are o.k. with ANY of our Constitutional rights being infringed. Whether or not it's with this administration or the next or the next, if they are able to alter any part of the Constitution to fit their political agenda, it will never stop.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dceaton
    What is surprising, though, is the amount of people that are o.k. with ANY of our Constitutional rights being infringed. Whether or not it's with this administration or the next or the next, if they are able to alter any part of the Constitution to fit their political agenda, it will never stop.

The sheeple have been convinced that the Constitution is just a dated document that is no longer relevent in todays more evolved society and that it is merely a speedbump on the road to progress. They do not define freedom as the founders did, it is now defined as free to do what you want because the government will support and carry you to the promised land.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by miked
    ...because the government will support and carry you to the promised land.
    Ah, yes. But, who's promised land is it really?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by dceaton
    Ah, yes. But, who's promised land is it really?
    The cake is a lie!

I am a Forum User
    Eric Holder is a douchbag. What a hypocrite. Same guy responsible for getting assault weapons to the cartel. but WE are criminals. Just gonna say............confiscate this. Just try and come get what I have. I am so ***&ing tired of this gun control debate. And the media puppets still refuse to report the fact that not one sandy hook victim was shot with an assault weapon. Neither did anyone in the theater in Colorado. Commited by handguns in both cases. Its time to let these aholes know what time it is. They can be voted out and join the unemployed. This government makes me sick!!!

:hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

I am a Forum User

Registering for Confiscation

Canadian News Anchor Warns Gun Owners 2013

[youtube]7iANPE2h7Bw[/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole
    Canadian News Anchor Warns Gun Owners 2013

[youtube]7iANPE2h7Bw[/youtube]
    WOW.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast