Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by scottzcamaro
    WOW.

I am a Forum User

I have the solution!

We the people should go and find the gun grabbers and give them our guns.....Bullets first!!!!!!!!!! Why weight for them to come to us?

I am a Forum User
    Rolling the 2A, and implementing "guncontrol" and confiscations is patty-cake compared to what this Regime went thru to enact the AHA.

As ridiculously unconstitutional any of NY's, Feinstein's, and all the other Democrat's legislations are; the implications in AHA are ten-fold, and they got that rammed thru.

Phony stats, misrepresentations and lies of current events by the state controlled Ministry of Propaganda (AKA "the mainstream media), along with 'never wasting a crisis', and generations of low-info voters; indoctrinated sheeple to believe that somehow "guns kill people" is what we're dealing with.

The Constitution has gone from immutable, enumerated; to 'living, breathing document', and now finally "fundamentally flawed, lacking".

It's a real CF, and the elect, who swore an oath, need to stand up and do the right thing.

[/rant]

I am a Forum User
    Scary stuff, people need to realize that this fight is far from over!

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Boondockdad
    Rolling the 2A, and implementing "guncontrol" and confiscations is patty-cake compared to what this Regime went thru to enact the AHA.

As ridiculously unconstitutional any of NY's, Feinstein's, and all the other Democrat's legislations are; the implications in AHA are ten-fold, and they got that rammed thru.

Phony stats, misrepresentations and lies of current events by the state controlled Ministry of Propaganda (AKA "the mainstream media), along with 'never wasting a crisis', and generations of low-info voters; indoctrinated sheeple to believe that somehow "guns kill people" is what we're dealing with.

The Constitution has gone from immutable, enumerated; to 'living, breathing document', and now finally "fundamentally flawed, lacking".
    It's a real CF, and the elect, who swore an oath, need to stand up and do the right thing.

[/rant]
    This is why we should "REMOVE" this regime like our for-fathers did and take our country back while we still can NOW. I am so sick of the politicians that want gun control, They are communist . They are very easy to spot, just the ones that want ANY form of gun control ( which includes keeping new machine guns from "WE THE PEOPLE") they actually are real communist, and should be tried/convicted, and quickly, for moving against our constitution, and our fundamentals/freedom. This quote has been made possible by the 1st and 2nd AMENDMENTS.
    Last edited by moreguns; 03-17-2013 at 12:59 PM.

I am a Forum User
    The next revolution is right around the corner. It's to bad I don't know who is on which side.. Do we join the Militia? What is our next step to band together?

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattrix
    The next revolution is right around the corner. It's to bad I don't know who is on which side.. Do we join the Militia? What is our next step to band together?
    It was the MILITA that gave this great country it freedom , so therefore it should/will be again.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by moreguns
    It was the MILITA that gave this great country it freedom , so therefore it should/will be again.
    I emailed the MMCW 2 weeks ago about joining but haven't heard back from them. They're probably being flooded with inquiries.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12