Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

I am a Forum User

HB 4312 intentional discharge a firearm

HB 4312 of 2013
    Crimes; weapons; penalties for intentionally discharging a firearm from vehicle or at a dwelling or a potentially occupied structure; increase under certain circumstances. Amends secs. 234a & 243b of 1931 PA 328 (MCL 750.234a & 750.234b).
    Last Action: 2/26/2013 referred to Committee on Criminal Justice

I am a Forum User
    Does this legislation also cover shooting a double barrel shotgun from the back porch to scare the burglars?

I am a Forum User
    Not around VP Biden's house. His wife might be pulling the triggers.
    Later, Bob

I am a Forum User
    But when she follows that idiots advice she will be left standing with an empty shotgun. Perhaps that is his intent for the poor advice.

I am a Forum User
    Drive by shooting bill?

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ
    Drive by shooting bill?
    That is what it looks like to me. It is a word for word reintroduction of 2012-HIB-5737 that died in committee last year.

This year it doesn't have as many sponsors. Has there been a rash of drive-by shootings that needs to be addressed? There are already other laws against murder, and causing other harm.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQ
    Drive by shooting bill?

Back porch, drive by, what is the difference both are stupid and dangerous use of firearms.