Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegill
    That's what I have been saying. It's in my first post on this thread. It's called "hunter's choice". And the date in 2010 is when the law was put into affect.
    Yes, thanks. I got sidetracked after I read that and went off on a tangent.

So essentially a regular old firearm license allows you to take ANY deer in DMU 487, including a doe. A combination license is where the APRs come in.

Clear now. I don't know why I made it more difficult than it is. I see now that I misread the table to begin with.

No worries. Sometimes things sound more complicated than they really are.

I am a Forum User
    No worries. Sometimes things sound more complicated than they really are.
    are you sure?

Ignore the troll.

I am a Forum User
    Ignore the troll.
    Troll? What troll?

Can you take a troll on a firearm deer licence, or do you need a trappers license?

Or maybe it's fishing since they live under a bridge. Probably need an unrestricted fishing license for salmon, trout, and troll.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Walther
    Troll? What troll?

Can you take a troll on a firearm deer licence, or do you need a trappers license?

Or maybe it's fishing since they live under a bridge. Probably need an unrestricted fishing license for salmon, trout, and troll.

now THAT sir, was funny!

I am a Forum User
    What's funny is I have a better handle on the rules for hunting trolls than I do deer!

Dear DNR, please see below:

"A hunter make take one deer of any sex or antler configuration with a standard Firearm Deer License when hunting in DMU 487."

Simple, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Walther
    "A hunter make take one deer of any sex or antler configuration with a standard Firearm Deer License when hunting in DMU 487."

Simple, eh?
    Well yes, if you hunt firearms season only or haven't taken a buck in archery season. If you hunt archery as well and have already taken a buck on an archery tag then the firearm tag would only be good for an antlerless deer. It's one buck of any size on either an archery or firearm tag or two with restrictions on the combo tag. This probably doesn't apply to you if you only hunt firearm season but others may be reading.
    Last edited by bluegill; 08-20-2013 at 02:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12