Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocowheats
    Does anybody have one NOT affected by the recall? Or are the ALL recalled?

I'm just curious to what extent this recall stretches....
    \

I Don't think so...

Maybe someone on XDtalk.com might...
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

Quote Originally Posted by XDM 40 cal
    \

I Don't think so...

Maybe someone on XDtalk.com might...

Just to be clear, you are suggesting they are ALL recalled?

Just not sure what your "I don't think so" is exactly referring to...that's all.

I'm glad I scored 4 100rnd value packs of Federal for when she gets back from SA...always got to make sure it still functions flawlessly...least its practice too.

I'm also considering paying SA to do their trigger upgrade to my XDs while its their...whatever that fully entails(its on their website, I'm just being lazy).

I am a Forum User
    Does anybody have one NOT affected by the recall? Or are the ALL recalled?

I'm just curious to what extent this recall stretches....
    My Dads XDS45 was in the SN range but I've seen it posted that is the entire production. When he went to the next step/website, it told him his pistol was not in the recall. His is newer, purchased in the last couple months I believe.

This is the page that told him his was not recalled: http://www.springfieldrecall.com/ReCall.asp

Quote Originally Posted by JWWIII
    My Dads XDS45 was in the SN range but I've seen it posted that is the entire production. When he went to the next step/website, it told him his pistol was not in the recall. His is newer, purchased in the last couple months I believe.

This is the page that told him his was not recalled: http://www.springfieldrecall.com/ReCall.asp
    I'd advise him to double check and make sure to use the number from the gun(since the box has multiple numbers on it).

I say this not because I think your dad is dumb, but because if you mistype the serial, not enter any serial, or make up a serial, that page will tell your gun is NOT on the recall list! So it's an easy mistake to make!

Mine is on it...

I am a Forum User
    Sad. Sorry guys this really sucks. I wish the best for all of you affected by this recall, hopefully you get your pistols back as soon as possible.

Just to be clear, you are suggesting they are ALL recalled?

Just not sure what your "I don't think so" is exactly referring to...that's all.

I'm glad I scored 4 100rnd value packs of Federal for when she gets back from SA...always got to make sure it still functions flawlessly...least its practice too.

I'm also considering paying SA to do their trigger upgrade to my XDs while its their...whatever that fully entails(its on their website, I'm just being lazy).
    There's about 200k made and sold, and all the one effected are SN up to max number on the XDs45... So if there is one sold in past week or so then it might have the trigger upgrades all ready...

From what ive reading it could take Sometime , how much ,its depends on how many GS are Fixing them. I'm hoping a week or two..
    NRA Life member, NRARSO, Howell Gun Club member, MDFI Alum 2019 & 2020, 2023 GOA Life Member. MGO life member.

I am a Forum User
    Mine went out last week. Dropped it off at a PakMail and FedEx picked it up. Should be there this week last tracked it in Indianapolis. Scheduled for Wednesday delivery. Glad that I have many other EDC options. Nice to see SA step up and make their attorneys happy. Hard though for those that this is their only pistol.

I heard approximately 4-6 months turnaround.

I am a Forum User
    4-6 months would be a marketing nightmare. Who did you hear that from?

Banned Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DLL9MM
    I heard approximately 4-6 months turnaround.

This from one of the xd forums:
    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I finally talked to someone at SA, and they are replacing 2 parts in the gun.

Grip safety & the disconnector.

They are hoping all guns will be repaired in a 2-3 week time frame.

Also, when you get your gun back, on the outside of your grip safety, it is now going to have a small roll pin in it, that will show where the new parts have been replaced.

Only 1 gun was effected, but they are replacing all of them, just to be safe.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast