I went to my local Sheriff's Department monday to register five handhuns,two that i bought here on this site within the last week,and Three that I inherited from my Father that passed a few months ago. I wasnt sure how the inherited guns would be registered after wednesday so i thought i better get it done now. Everthing went smoothly and after i completed the paper work, I asked for a few of the new RI-60 forms that are in Quadruplicate form. the lady behind the desk reached down and grabbed about 4 of them for me. Now its thursday and im about 70 miles from my house,im staying at a friends house down river.I forgot to bring my forms with me and im planning to buy a sig today from a mgo member down this way. So i went to the local PD down here in Woodhaven. And when i asked for a couple of RI-60 forms,The cop behind the counter says first give me your CPL. I asked why He needed it just for the forms. He says because i wanna run your CPL and see if theres been any restrictions since issued before i give you any forms. I thought this was some BS but gave it to him anyway,because i had nothing to hide. Then after everything checked out he asked if I would bring the paper work back to him after the sale so he could try the new system out. I think im gonna be taking it back to Livingston County.