Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    I don't think anyone should have to pay income taxes and the IRS should be abolished. To that end, please support HB 001. It will make it illegal for the government to collect income tax from me or my family in any way, shape or form. After this passes, we can all work together to make everyone equal to my family so that no one has to pay income taxes.

I hope I can count on your support, unless you hate freedom and love taxes.
    Hehe... so that is how it works!
    MI_XD
    SW Michigan
    ----Hey Joe and A Camal----Oh, and now Stretchy Gretchey
    ---- What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" do you not Understand?"
    -----

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DandreyCustoms View Post
    Just my 2 cents. I totally agree that we need to get rid of all PFZ's. That being said, this is my feeling on this. I am a firefighter and EMT-B. I have my CPL and carry on a regular basis. Our department is very small and we do not have people "on duty". We only get called out when we are needed. It is not uncommon to get called to a fire or car accident etc. while I am out away from my house, or even my vehicle. If I am carrying and the call is to a location that is a PFZ I have to either find somewhere to secure my firearm before I can respond, or not respond at all. This would eliminate the delay, or lack of response.
    Leave it in your vehicle the firehouse

Quote Originally Posted by luckless View Post
    I don't think anyone should have to pay income taxes and the IRS should be abolished. To that ....

I hope I can count on your support, unless you hate freedom and love taxes.
    Would be a good start

An electrician at work felt the same way, so he had taxes stopped being taken from his paycheck.
    IRS sat on it for many years, then decided to jump on him.
    He ended up owing $100k.
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910