Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
    Being a 40 hurts the value. Also it's most likely a dao gun. Market is flooded with these right now.

Now if was a 9mm SA/DA.....
    So what would a 226 in 9mm SA/DA BE WORTH?
    Just curious - have one, not looking to part with.

Quote Originally Posted by BGSnow View Post
    So what would a 226 in 9mm SA/DA BE WORTH?
    Just curious - have one, not looking to part with.
    Without specifics it would be hard to say for sure. Some value the W.German imports higher than the new,Exeter made guns, but different editions,accesories all add/subtract from the value. A standard run of the mill used Sig 226 is $400-600ish.

MGO Member
    I just sold one on Gunbroker with the MSP Logo for $550.00, nice shape with one mag, no box or paperwork.

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    I've had 2 of them.

No wait...3.

Maybe 2, I don't know...too many SIG's.

Good guns, I just get bored really fast. Plan on tracking down one of the rare .32 models and keeping her for life, I'm not a big fan of .380 anymore.
    Sorry I don't know much about .32. What makes you prefer .it to .380?

Quote Originally Posted by kryl View Post
    What makes you prefer .32 to .380?
    It's classy, how most of these guns (sig, Walther, etc) were originally meant to be chambered in. A lot of people call .32 the "one true caliber".

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk
    Canadian Import.
    μολὼν λαβέ, Ελευθερία ή θάνατος
    Reddit: u/MapleSyrupJediV2 moderator of r/GunAccessoriesForSale & r/MiGuns

Quote Originally Posted by somecrazygreek View Post
    That's a little too high for a .40 police trade in, I've seen them go $400-$450 all day long.

Have even seen one or two on Armslist for less, but I think $450 is a pretty average price to sell one.
    You can even find them cheaper, but you have to pay shipping and transfer and do not get to check the gun out.

With cop trade ins it could be a detective who never shot, wore nice clothes didnt bang it around, could be 95-98% condition, or it could looks like it rolled around on the floor for 5 years.

Op if its really nice buy local and 400 is a very good price for you if you want a LE gun and 40 cal.

Otherwise for not much more you could get 9mm sig pre owned certified.

MGO Member
    I have a West German P226 I bought new in 1988. Looks almost new. I have the box, manual, and test fire target. Basicly every thing it came with it. What do you guys think it worth?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteman9 View Post
    I have a West German P226 I bought new in 1988. Looks almost new. I have the box, manual, and test fire target. Basicly every thing it came with it. What do you guys think it worth?

If it is as cherry as you describe, the guys over at SIGFORUM would pay dearly for it, I love my W.German Sig. I would expect it to sell in the range of $7-800 easily to a collector. Regular run of the mill shooter grade w.German $600-700ish. And as always, condition/season/wind/rain/sun/location/cloud cover/neighbors reccomendation will all affect pricing with gun buyers.
    Jason Ebig
    L & L Arms LLC
    586-321-6056
    01 FFL & Class 3 SOT Dealer

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteman9 View Post

They would like it if the serial numbers on the barrel, frame, and slide matched in particular.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep olllllo View Post
    They would like it if the serial numbers on the barrel, frame, and slide matched in particular.
    Ya all the numbers match.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123