Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I am a Forum User
    Typical reaction. Vote these people out. We don't need reactions especially the knee jerk variety. We need well planned well thought out legislation that benefits Michigan and all of its citizenry.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Remo View Post
    Typical reaction. Vote these people out. We don't need reactions especially the knee jerk variety. We need well planned well thought out legislation that benefits Michigan and all of its citizenry.
    This is gonna sound racist/sexist/xenophobic/deplorable... but he's a good looking young muslim man representing dearborn that won his seat 62 to 31%. He's not getting kicked out any time soon.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Yeah... Dearborn...

I have discussed and rectified the issue, the correct version of the language, as a substitute, is attached.
    In other words, "I acted in a kneejerk fashion, and didn't give this the thorough investigation it so deserved. Someone accidentally deleted a portion of the bill, and it escaped my attention."
    Never, under any circumstances, consume a sleeping pill and laxative on the same night.

Quote Originally Posted by AxlMyk View Post
    In other words, "I acted in a kneejerk fashion, and didn't give this the thorough investigation it so deserved. Someone accidentally deleted a portion of the bill, and it escaped my attention."
    It is an interesting "accident". Because the below is found in two places in the bill:

(c) A person licensed by this state or another state to carry a concealed weapon.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

I am a Forum User
    I also feel we should THANK the two azzholes who caused the ridiculous confrontation at the Dearborn PD last year for giving him a reason to conjure up this BS Bill! Sure appears the two idiots did us a real favor for their few minutes of TV time. DUMB Fng IDIOTS! JMHO

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Freetime View Post
    I also feel we should THANK the two azzholes who caused the ridiculous confrontation at the Dearborn PD last year for giving him a reason to conjure up this BS Bill! Sure appears the two idiots did us a real favor for their few minutes of TV time. DUMB Fng IDIOTS! JMHO
    What gives you the idea he wouldn't have done this anyway?
    He would just use another excuse or none at all.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Leader View Post
    What gives you the idea he wouldn't have done this anyway?
    He would just use another excuse or none at all.
    Maybe you're right but we'll never know for sure will we? I still think the two idiots did nothing but help the anti's and portray gun owners as a bunch of losers and jerks. They did us no favors! Why did it take this particular ridiculous incident before the official came up with this bill. I'm sure he could have found another excuse if he were looking for one. This just really made it very easy for him to justify this action to many anti's and uninformed. This is just my own opinion, not looking for an argument or a bunch of other ideas he might have used for his bill. This bill sucks and I personally think my original reply still is correct. JMHO

I am a Forum User
    Maybe you're right but we'll never know for sure will we? I still think the two idiots did nothing but help the anti's and portray gun owners as a bunch of losers and jerks. They did us no favors! Why did it take this particular ridiculous incident before the official came up with this bill. I'm sure he could have found another excuse if he were looking for one. This just really made it very easy for him to justify this action to many anti's and uninformed. This is just my own opinion, not looking for an argument or a bunch of other ideas he might have used for his bill. This bill sucks and I personally think my original reply still is correct. JMHO
    Because up until this stunt the majority of people believed the BS that LEOs put out regarding no guns in the police station

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

wait to thank them until after their court cases.
    they may have done us a favor. or they may have hurt us. I don't like what they did, but they were free to do it - maybe.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast