Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    Personally? Nope. To much "influential" opposition to the bill already...
    My thoughts too,
    All I can say if it don't pass than it's time for us voters to drain the swamp in lansing ��

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4616 of 2017
    Local government; other; prohibition of local ordinances dealing with pistols and other firearms; clarify penalties and provide for certain notices. Amends title of 1990 PA 319 (MCL 123.1101 - 123.1105) & adds secs. 4a, 4b & 4c.
    Last Action: 9/27/2017 transmitted
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

I am a Forum User
    It passed the House 69-39 and is now heading to the Senate.

Unfortunately, the bill has been sent to the Senate Government Operations Committee. This is the same committee the con carry bills were sent to and which is chaired by Senate Majority Leader Arlan Meekhof.

I am a Forum User
    Ah yes... Senator Meek. That lackluster politico that singlehandedly screwed up the last batch of gun rights legislation.

MGO Board of Directors

HB 4616 of 2017
    Local government; other; prohibition of local ordinances dealing with pistols and other firearms; clarify penalties and provide for certain notices. Amends title of 1990 PA 319 (MCL 123.1101 - 123.1105) & adds secs. 4a, 4b & 4c.
    Last Action: 9/28/2017 REFERRED TO COMMITTEE ON GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123