Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am a Forum User

The Secret War on Concealed Carry

Moms Demand Action’s Secret War on Concealed Carry for Law-Abiding Citizens

By AWR Hawkins
    Breitbart
    August 31st. 2017

Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America is currently running a secret war on concealed carry for law-abiding citizens.

The word “secret” is apropos when you understand that Moms Demand Action’s method of operation is to block pro-Second Amendment voices from their Twitter account, thereby allowing them to maintain a closed circle wherein the preacher is only talking to the choir. It is like Johannesburg for gun grabbers.

Their current war is being waged via the hashtag #StopCCR, which stands for Stop Concealed Carry Reciprocity. It consists of Moms Demand members taking letters to the offices of U.S. Representatives and demanding that those Reps. oppose national reciprocity.

One of the tweets shows four women in Moms Demand Action t-shirts and/or buttons standing in front of Rep. Thomas Massie’s (R-KY) door holding cards that say, “Don’t Gut Our Gun Laws.” The text for the photograph has the hashtag #StoppCCR:
    Name:  Moms.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  90.5 KB

The women look happy in the photo, which only begs the question: Do they not know that Rep. Massie is a sponsor of national reciprocity legislation? In fact, he is the Representative spearheading legislation that will require Washington D.C. to recognize concealed carry permits from every state in the union.

I am a Forum User
    Well good, as long as they keep wearing their "mom's demand action" t-shirts 24/7, I'll know who not to come to the aid of if the situation would ever present itself.
    Last edited by Flash-hider; 08-31-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Get back in the Kitchen already and take care of your family.
    Teachers leave them kids alone
    Hey! teacher! leave us kids alone!

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJak View Post
    Get back in the Kitchen already and take care of your family.
    their families probably are happy to have them out of the house.
    would you want a woman in your house 24/7 if she lies to get what she wants and doesn't care about the truth?
    My question is - what type of man supports this kind of nonsense? Having and carrying guns doesn't make you a bad person, only using them improperly does - and if these guys had the balls to protect their family instead of relying on 911 to send an armed person, this would be a non-issue for these moms.
    When my california-raised missus "found" my gun on my belt early on she was surprised that I'd had a scary gun near her all that time. I just said "does it really change anything now that you know it's there and didn't before?" Her dad and brother were happy to find out when she asked them about it because she was living downtown by herself.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    My question is - what type of man supports this kind of nonsense?
    I doubt the "man" has much say on anything.

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

Quote Originally Posted by Flash-hider View Post
    I doubt the "man" has much say on anything.
    see, me and my wife have an agreement - don't start trouble and there won't be trouble...
    she asked "if a guy started yelling at me in the bar would you do something?"
    I said "i dunno, did you deserve it? i might just buy him a drink if you did."
    "you're not going to always support me 100%?"
    "not if you're wrong."

i think that's fair.
    DISCLAIMER: Disclaimer. The opinions expressed in this post are those of the author, DrScaryGuy. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of MGO, its board of directors, or its members.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    see, me and my wife have an agreement - don't start trouble and there won't be trouble...
    she asked "if a guy started yelling at me in the bar would you do something?"
    I said "i dunno, did you deserve it? i might just buy him a drink if you did."
    "you're not going to always support me 100%?"
    "not if you're wrong."

i think that's fair.
    And, so what's your new address?

Quote Originally Posted by Smokepole View Post
    And, so what's your new address?

The Doghouse.
    “The path of the warrior is difficult!
    We live to protect those who cannot protect themselves!
    Honor in serving!
    Honor in defending!
    Honor in dying for a just cause!”

MGO Member
    Hang tough,,,,,,, and fix that new man cave the way you like,

MGO Board of Directors

Trustee

well part big part of it is going along with stuff i don't want to just to keep her happy. and never saying "no" unless i mean it. "i wouldn't" and "i don't want to, but okay" are common, but "no" is rare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast