Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Customized Creationz

Are they still open? Called twice and no answer on the phone. Does anybody know Todd's MGO username so I can try messaging him?
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

customizedcreationz
    "Tell Me No Lies, I'll ask you No Questions"

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

MGO Board of Directors

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/mem...mizedcreationz

He hasn't logged on here for nearly 3 years.
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Membership Expired 10/31/2012

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

Unless otherwise noted, my posts represent my personal opinion, and are not an official position, opinion, or endorsement by MGO or the MGO BOD.

Ok thanks. Wonder if he got out of the business.

Can anybody recommend a SIG armorer in Metro Detroit?
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

I would recommend not trying to contact him, honestly.

I know a few people who have been screwed by this guy. Last year a friend sent in two pistols for work. About 4 months in Todd stopped returning his phone calls or emails. Took 4 months more and a visit from a local PD officer my friend knew to get the guy to call him back, and he never actually started any work on the pistols. Friend got his pistols back a few days later and took them somewhere else instead.

It's not the first, or the fifth, or the tenth horror story I've heard for people dealing with this guy, so keep that in mind.

On a side note, he hasn't posted on the company Facebook since May and has a history of going MIA online/in the shop for months at a time so, try sending an email or something and be prepared to wait a loooooooooong time lol

I heard somewhere that Todd was in a car Accident or some other kind of accident, I don't remember where I read about it, but I do vaguely remember hearing about it.

NRA Life Member
    MGO Member

NRA RSO

NRA CRSO
    MOC Member

MGO Board of Directors

He filed his annual corporate statement 8 months late in 2009, then failed to file again for the next 6-1/2 years, at which point he had to file for restoration of his LLC.

That was last year (2016) and he again failed to file this year (7 months late and counting).
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

Quote Originally Posted by PhotoTom View Post
    He filed his annual corporate statement 8 months late in 2009, then failed to file again for the next 6-1/2 years, at which point he had to file for restoration of his LLC.

That was last year (2016) and he again failed to file this year (7 months late and counting).
    Well, that says a lot about Todd as a businessman.

My opinion: If the man won't take of of his business, why would I expect him to take care of my business?
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

Quote Originally Posted by RifleGuy View Post
    Well, that says a lot about Todd as a businessman.

My opinion: If the man won't take of of his business, why would I expect him to take care of my business?
    He doesn't, that's the point. This doesn't surprise me. He's apparently just as bad with paperwork as he is with actually doing what people pay him for.

Oh well. Next!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast