Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I am a Forum User
    It's sad this has to be the answer but like most posters here have indicated it's likely the best answer..

They can confiscate every single firearm they can find and that they know about..

I am a Forum User
    Exactly. Which is why the only firearm that is "on site" in my home is the one I carry. As far as anyone else is concerned, all the rest are stored somewhere else.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by computeruser View Post
    Isn't that sort of scenario why folks claim they keep firearms around, to resist and repel tyranny and all? How ironic it would be if they tucked tail and handed them over after all the bluster about cold dead hands and such.
    Or, you could just start a gunfight and die.

There's a time and place for cold dead hands. A good example is on the common green at Lexington. A bad example would be alone in my living room or on the front porch. If we all die individually trying to protect our rights, then who will be left to carry on?

Discretion is the better part of valor, live to fight another day, and all that jazz.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12