Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by hartofthethumb View Post
    FWIW, I never read or heard of any limit of .45caliber. I was interested in the .450 Bushmaster long before the DNR made that change for the initial '3 year trial period', and I don't recall anything at any time of such a limit.

Not to say I couldn't have missed it, but I would say I am over 99% sure...
    Yeah I don't see a limit on size just must be .35 cal and larger is all I see. Most muzzleloader are .50cal and a 12 gauge is
    .792 cal.

Again ole Joe knows his stuff I'm just trying to understand what I'm reading via DNR.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_85 View Post
    Yeah I don't see a limit on size just must be .35 cal and larger is all I see. Most muzzleloader are .50cal and a 12 gauge is
    .792 cal.

Again ole Joe knows his stuff I'm just trying to understand what I'm reading via DNR.

I suspect ole Joe had a brain fart, and just misspoke. Sort of like you mistyping the nominal bore diameter for a 12 ga (0.729).

A bore at 0.792 would be a 9.4 ga.

Life Member, NRA, Lapeer County Sportsmen's Club Disclaimer: I Am Not A Lawyer. Opinions expressed are not representative of any organization to which I may belong, and are solely mine. Any natural person or legal entity reading this post accepts all responsibility for any actions undertaken by that person or entity, based upon what they perceived was contained in this post, and shall hold harmless this poster, his antecedents, and descendants, in perpetuity.

Quote Originally Posted by Roundballer View Post
    I suspect ole Joe had a brain fart, and just misspoke. Sort of like you mistyping the nominal bore diameter for a 12 ga (0.729).

A bore at 0.792 would be a 9.4 ga.

Don't know where 45 cal came from but it was more then a fart, it was a s%$ty statement pure and simple and, it left a skid mark in my mind.

Sorry guys.
    "Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Don't know where 45 cal came from but it was more then a fart, it was a s%$ty statement pure and simple and, it left a skid mark in my mind.

Sorry guys.
    No problem man. You put out tons of good information!!!! It happens to everyone. Google failed me on my 12 gauge to inches lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234