Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol` Joe View Post
    Sire, you are a man of good taste.
    I would enjoy getting together and sending a few of those 22 rounds down range with you one day when you decide to figure out which one that CZ prefers. I might even be conned into buying the coffee at what ever café we meet at.
    I would enjoy getting together with you for coffee and some shooting. I suspect I can learn a lot from you. I'm a bit of a hack, but I'm slowly learning. Another couple dozen years and maybe I'll actually be able to shoot!
    Life is too serious to take too seriously.
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    Celebrate Recovery! Member & Group Coach

MGO Member Forum User
    Glad you're enjoying your CZ, RifleGuy! I have a 455 Ultra Lux (model with the 28" barrel) and it is a damn tack driving machine. In terms of value CZ rimfires are probably the best there is. Their other rifles are very nice as well but I feel like their centerfire rifles are kind of under the radar compared to their rimfires and handguns. If you want a nice centerfire I'd definitely recommend looking into their 527 series for varmint/small game rifles and their 550 series for their short and long action rifles. Their 527 and 550 series use controlled round feed which I prefer to push feed (but that's more personal preference). Their actions are kind of stiff/gritty when you first get them but once they're broken in they're like working glass. Their rifles are a good value as well. Hell, you can get their 550 Safari in .458 Lott for like $1,200 if you're someone who likes to abuse their shoulder.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123