Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

MGO Board of Directors

MDFI 1-Day Training Class —— $10!!!

MGO LEGAL DEFENSE FUND RAFFLE!

$10 PER TICKET

1st Prize: S&W M&P 2.0 9mm Pistol
    2nd Prize: MDFI 1-Day Training Class
    3rd Prize: $100 Cash

Reverts to 50/50 with $250 Minimum Prize if less than 100 tickets are sold.

Drawing held December 15, 2017 at 5:30pm - Firing Line in Westland
    Need not be present to win

100% of the proceeds go to MGO's Legal Defense Fund so we can continue to fight for your rights in court. We currently have two cases in court and cannot fight the good fight without funding!

Donations to the Legal Fund can be made here:
    Donate

Raffle Tickets can be purchased here:
    Raffle Tickets

Name:  RaffleTickets.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  77.0 KB
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

300 tickets max...
    Almost all gone! Don't miss out!
    Don't let yesterday use up too much of today - Will Rogers
    DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, or official policies of Michigan Gun Owners.

MGO Board of Directors

The MDFI training class is such a hot ticket that they usually sell out of class space very early.

If you're not interested in the class for some odd reason, it would be EASY to sell that part of the prize package, probably close to full value.

And who wouldn't want to win a handgun?!

As far as the cash goes, with the holidays coming up and all the deals to be had, this is actually great timing to maximize your spending.

The odds of winning are pretty good since they limited the number of tickets sold. The money generated goes to the Legal Defense Fund - benefiting ALL firearm owners in Michigan (that's you and me Pal!)

Ten bucks you won't even miss. Someone's going to win. Maybe me - maybe you (if you buy a chance!)
    "But then there are plenty of gun folks who think no one should rock the boat because it might piss off the anti gun crowd/politicians and cause even more gun control." - Bikenut
    Submissive gun rights advocates need to lose their submissiveness before we lose our 2A rights.