Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    I can't post links yet! Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by DP425 View Post
    CPL doesn't mean a whole lot until the end.

Fill out a Form 1, with prints and picture, mail it in, with a check for $200, and your full trust (if you are registering via trust). At some point, within prob, the first 3-4 months, you'll want to have the lower engraved with your trust information (If you're registering it to a trust), or your name information.

Once you get the form 1 back approved with a stamp, then you can build the SBR. It will most likely be required to be registered as a pistol here in MI, once it's been assembled. List yourself as the buyer and seller on the RI60

It might be easiest to use the silencershop form 1 generator. I haven't done a form 1 since before the trust procedures changed.
    Thanks for the info!

What do I put for the sale date on the RI60? date I bought the lower? upper? or date I put it all together?

Thanks again.

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady142009 View Post
    Thanks for the info!

What do I put for the sale date on the RI60? date I bought the lower? upper? or date I put it all together?

Thanks again.
    Date you put it all together.

The whole thing is fairly convoluted. Can’t have all the parts to exclusively make an SBR, before the stamp is approved... and they want to know accurate dimensions on the application.

Then on the state level, you can’t register it as a pistol until it’s actually assembled as a pistol... sort of the inverse of the fed SBR issues

I am a Forum User
    Form 4 trust took ~240 days (June 16, 2017 - Feb 19/201

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by elwarpo View Post
    Form 4 trust took ~240 days (June 16, 2017 - Feb 19/201
    Almost Everyone overlooked the added numbers of and time of all the background checks of Responsible parties on trusts (which are done by the FBI who was probably unprepared for the influx), thus even though sales have been in a major slump, Wait times have actually increased or stayed the same. My trust Form 1s for SBRs took 9 months exactly. Sucks!!

Form 3s E-Filed are done same day!!

If I am wrong, correct me?

Quote Originally Posted by 1096 View Post
    Almost Everyone overlooked the added numbers of and time of all the background checks of Responsible parties on trusts (which are done by the FBI who was probably unprepared for the influx), thus even though sales have been in a major slump, Wait times have actually increased or stayed the same. My trust Form 1s for SBRs took 9 months exactly. Sucks!!

Form 3s E-Filed are done same day!!

If I am wrong, correct me?
    I believe the e-files are almost instant in most cases or at least within a week. ATF isn't taking e-files for Form 1 or 4 anymore unfortunately...I'm on month 3 of my Form 1 individual for an SBR.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345