Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    MGO Member
    I'm in the Troy area per others referrals. I'm actually in Clinton Township @ 16/Groesbeck. I am a residential part-time FFL/SOT.

I don't have a SS Kiosk, but am a "Powered by SilencerShop" dealer. Being a residential FFL, it is not advantageous to have a kiosk as of yet. But i handle transfers from all of the major online retailers, as well as sales of the same suppressors, and i do match online pricing typically, unless they are running some crazy BOGO deal. Feel free to contact me for more info and pricing on whatever your interested in. I do have a small supply of suppressors that the wife has seen fit to allow the "business" to purchase that you can handle and compare to see what your interested in buying.

I don't do the photo's or prints, but the sheriff does prints for $10-15, and you can either get photos from walgreens/CVS, or do them yourself easily. I do charge $20 per firearm for firearm transfers, $50 for Suppressor transfers, and $100 for MG transfers.

Thanks,
    Jason

Between myself/Coctailer, or any of the other class 3 dealers on the forum, we'll get you squared away, and on your way to NFA purgatory and the eventual bliss of suppressed shooting.
    Jason Ebig
    L & L Arms LLC
    586-321-6056
    01 FFL & Class 3 SOT Dealer

MGO Member
    Thanks everyone for the feed back. I went with Motor City Gun Works in Keego Harbor, close to me.

They have done a great job, easy to work with and good communication. I didn't realize how easy the process is using the Silencer Shop Kiosk.

To any others on the fence it's a simple process, all the paper work (I did as an individual not trust) and payments are handled in one visit to the shop. ATF Stamp payment, finger printing and picture are all done as part of the transaction. You can buy from their stock or order Online and have it shipped through them as you would an Online gun sale. Just have to wait for the ATF Tax Stamp paperwork to clear, around 5 months.
    Last edited by ncs; 01-16-2018 at 01:40 PM.

MGO Member
    Wasn't my experience at all, friendly professional employees, no funny smells, lots of cool guns and suppressors. Really impressed with the operation and will be back for future purchases.

Quote Originally Posted by DrScaryGuy View Post
    If you go to MCGW, be prepared to have your senses assaulted by a heavy cloud of cigarette smoke, AXE body spray, and the kind of testosterone you can only get from a room full of young guys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123