Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novi Gun Show

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by john.41 View Post
    I can understand where you are coming from Bearcat989,......many years ago $5, would bust my monthly budget too.

Maybe if you brought something to sell at a profit, it would offset the parking cost. JTTH
    Its not a budget thing, its a principal thing. Screw them for double dipping.

I am a Forum User
    I attended, but I didn't purchase anything. It's not because a lack of good deals, I just don't like the organization, or lack thereof, at a gun show. That says more about me, and my lack of knowledge on firearms in general, than it says about the show. It's a lot more going on there and because I like to research, read, gain information, etc... it's hard to know if I'm getting a good deal and exactly what tables/vendors I need to go to to find something very specific.

MGO Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep olllllo View Post
    Its not a budget thing, its a principal thing. Screw them for double dipping.
    Did Bearcat989 say that? I wasn't talking to you jeep, I know you are loaded.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12