Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

Firearms Legal Protection

Selling a Project Gun

I've been debating on this for a while, partially because I wasn't sure if it had any value to anyone. What kind of value would you place on a project gun you're looking to offload? I don't really want it anymore but I can't really think of anything to do with it other than take it to one of those gun buybacks. The gun functions and has some damage to the frame, nothing that would make it unsafe, just not particularly pretty looking.

I am a Forum User
    That depends entirely on what the gun is.

If it's the allusive, missing, SN:1, .45 ACP Luger, it would be worth a piss load, despite any damage at all (eeerrr, uh... I mean... It's worth $15; PM me and I'll buy it. I suppose it could make an okay range beater).

If it's a Jennings .22 pistol, hold onto it until you can go get your $50 meijer giftcard.

Springfield 1911 in this case, nothing particularly valuable but not a piece of crap either.

Banned
    Post a picture please. I might want to buy it.

Actually ended up selling it earlier today, had about 15 different people jump on it within 24 hours.